Cats vs Death

"DAM! PUSS!" Kitty yelled.

"I've enjoyed the chase, Gatos...But I think we've reached the end Now.. You and I." Death said, Dam chuckled.

"We won't go down so easy! Ey pu- Puss?" Dam yelled, Puss was too busy looking at the map.

"You gonna take the cowards way out? Run away to more lives?!" Death asked puss, Puss looked at his sister, Then at death, Then at the map.

"Or are you gonna fight?!" Death asked, throwing Puss' sword.

"Puss, Your sword!" Dam laughed, Happily.

Puss looked at the sword the death.

"Pick it up." Death told him.

"Come on puss, Let's fight one more time!"

"Cmon.. Pick it up!"

Puss' life flashed before his eyes, The same with Dam, Puss' head was down.

"What's the matter? Lives flashing before your eyes?" 

"No.." Puss answered, Surprising Dam. "Just one. I'm done running!" He picked up his sword, Dam cheered, Puss yelled; "FEAR US!.. If you dare!"

"Oh.. This is gonna be fun." Death said, Running to the two Cats, Dam and Puss ran to him, They were waiting to attack.

Puss jumped in the air, Dam stayed on the low ground, running to the place Death would land, she attacked when he did, Dam was on his head, pulling him down, Puss attacked by trying to stab him, Both of their attempts failed as soon, Dam was on the ground, Puss was running to her and Death was about to attack.

"ARGH!" Dam yelled in pain, Her eye had a large slash over it, Made by death himself, She looked up, Her vision was blurred, She would not die.

"I.. Refuse to die to you!" She yelled out, Picking herself up and running to the wolf, slashing and attacking, Puss soon followed.

"Give up gato! Or do you want to lose your other eye?!" Death asked her.

"I will never stop fighting!" Dam cried, Puss kicked the wolf away, His mouth bleeding. 

The wolf smirked, Connecting his two sickles together into one, He swung them around.

Dam clunched onto her eye, It shot pain threw it.

The wolf was playing with them.

Death's sickle slashed through the air, Puss' hat was knocked off, Dam's Blade was tossed to the side, Along with Puss' sword.

"Argh!" Dam cursed as they backed into the fire ring.

"You really gotta stop losing your weapons, Gatitos." Death tsked, Dam groaned.

"Am I seriously getting a lesson from death?" She chuckled.

Death smiled before he swung his staff at Puss, Dam was on the opposite side, Dam held in her breath.

Kitty's blade blocked it.

"What?!" Death yelled.

Kitty's blade stopped Death's sickle, Puss held on tight, The metal scraped against each other.

Puss grabbed his hat, His sister's blade and his sword, Dam cheered.

"How-?!" Death asked.

"Say hello to my, Gatito blade!" Puss sid, Dam laughed.

Puss and Death fought, Dam attacked from behind, Death was having trouble when there was two of them.

Puss slid through Death's legs, Dam jumped on Death's back, Death looked around for puss.

Dam jumped down onto his sickles, Cutting them in half, Dam laughed, Puss attacked.

Death gasped in surprise.

Puss' sword was blocked by Death's sickles.

Puss was thrown into the air, Dam knew what was about to happen.

The wolf groaned in pain when Puss jumped down on his nose.

Puss and Dam were standing on one side, The wolf was down on the other.

One of Death's sickles were on one side, The second on the other.

Puss kicked the sickle to the wolf.

"Pick it up." The two cats said, The wolf looked embarrassed.

"I know I can never defeat you lobo." Puss said.

"But I will never stop fighting." Dam said.

"For me, And my sister's life." Puss finished.

The wolf growled, Dam held her blades tight.

The wolf got up, Growling visiously at Puss and Dam.

The two cats just glared at him.

The wolf finally gave up, Cursing at himself, He turned around.

"¡¿Por qué diablos fui a jugar con mi comida?!" Death growled, Dam and Puss exchanged glances. "You are ruining this for me!" 

Death ran up to the two cats.

"I came here, For the two irrogant little legends who thought they were immortal!" Death pointed the sickle at the two cats, Sighing. "But I don't see them anymore."

Dam chuckled in relief, Puss sighed.

Death walked away slowly. "Live your life, Gatos, Live it well."

He stopped. 

"You know we will meet again, Right?" 

"Si."

"Hasta la muerte." Puss said.

The wolf smiled, Whistled and left the fire ring, After that it slowly faltered.

Perro ran to the two cats, Puss hugged him, Dam scratched his ears and cuddled him.

"You know, Puss, When you said death was after you, I thought you were being melodramatic!"

"Nope, Death was after us, Kitty." Dam chuckled.

"The wish is yours Kitty.. You deserve someone you can trust."

"Wow.. Give it to your Girlfriend when you sister is here, Right now, Blind in one eye and bleeding out- Oh wow that's a lot of blood.." Dam though, rubbing her eye.

"I don't need it.. I've got what I wished for.. No magic required. Now I have three." Kitty smiled, Puss grinned.

Dam fell on the ground, Her vision was blurry and Puss ran to her side.

"Hermana?!"

A rumble came from the ground, Puss looked at the bag, He whimpered, still sitting next to Dam.

"Dam, Wake up, Please!" Puss cried, Jack laughed, His large body came from the bag.

"No!" Kitty groaned, She rushed over to Dam. "What happened?!"

"I don't know she just fainted-" He looked at her body, Bleeding and weak. "We need to get her somewhere safe!"

Papa bear and Mama bear stood on the opposite side, Puss ran to them with Dam's body.

"Please, Please look after her, I beg of you!" Puss begged, Mama bear nodded, She held dam in her arms, Puss was still holding onto the map, Jack snatched it.

"YES! THE WISH IS MINE!" He bellowed.