Perro's second task

The river of relaxation was very calming, As you could tell by the name, Dam told Perro dashing tales of her and her brother, Making her brother seem like a wimp and her a hero.

"So I smashed into the bandits' head! My brother applauding me along with the town! I have no cuts even by facing over Twenty bandits all on my own! That town, Will forever remember the name.. Of Dam in Boots!" She raised her blade, Kitty laughed, knowing the true story.

"How I remember it, I had to save you from bandits when they caught you, Chica."

"You are mistaken, For I, am Dam in Boots! I need no one!" She sat down next to kitty and put her head on Kitty's shoulder. "Your company pleases me, I must admit to." 

"Heh. You too, Bola de pelo.."

"Hairball? I am not a hairball, Puss is a hairball!" She pointed to her brother, who was scratching away furiously.

"Well, You must admit, You are a bit.."

"A bit What?" Dam says, Kitty chuckles.

"Scruffy."

"How could you say that Mi amor?"

Kitty rolled her eyes and walked away to the side of the raft, touching the silk like water.

"Kitty! Kitty! I think i've got it now!" Perro said, He had been training for at least ten minutes, Dam gathered with Kitty and watched.

"Tr..Ust.. mE..!" He made a weird sort of face, his eye popping out.

"No, No!! Stop, You're going to give yourself a hernia!" Dam said, covering her eyes.

"Try it like this.. Okay." Kitty made angelic eyes, "Trust me.." He voice rang in Dam's ears, Dam whistled, Kitty chuckled and hit her lightly on the shoulder.

"Oh.. But I already trust You, Dam and Puss! Even without the eyes!" Perro said, Dam shook her head disapprovingly.

"Yeah? Big mistake." Dam laughed, Kitty side eyed her, glaring.

"What do you mean? You're my friends!" Perro said, glancing from puss then back to the girls.

"Ya know what trust gets you?" Kitty began to count on her fingers, "A sock, A rock and a swim in the river."

"B-But you have to trust somebody! Right?"

"Nope. I trust no one. My brother doesn't even know three of my secrets, And the ones He knows, he's in on."

"I don't trust anyone, Nuh uh." Kitty said, shaking her head. "Whenever I've let my guard down, I've been double-crossed, Declawed, Played- " She glanced to puss. "and betrayed, Never again. I am a solo act."

Dam nodded her head, Smiling and admiring Kitty.

"I play my cards close and I keep my secrets." She playfully hit perro softly on the shoulder. "That's how you get the winning hand."

She rubbed perro's face, Dam looked up and Kitty then down at Perro.

"His-" She began, stopping when she saw her lesson.

"Take it from me, Trust no one." She lifted up his sock-Jumper.

Perro kept smiling and dam gestured at his sweater, He noticed and let out an impressed gasp.

"That's amazing!" Kitty smiled at the compliment,groaning as she realised how incompitent this dog was. She threw the sock in his face.

She walked over to Dam and sat down.

Puss stood up and walked over to her. 

"Uh.. Kitty.. I was thinking.." Puss said, Kitty raised an eyebrow.