The fight for The wish

Everyone looked and exchanged glances of hate, Dam and Puss nodded to each other, Puss was shivering.

Dam ran into battle, Defending Puss, Puss was fighting too, Mostly running.

"Cmon puss! You've got a blade, use it!" Dam hissed, Puss nodded, he ran and attacked, Dam chuckled everytime someone missed her.

"Too slow! Na na na na boo boo!" Dam teased Jack, Dam thought of this as a game.

"Grab the cat!" Goldi yelled.

The map was flying everywhere.

"I've got it!"

"Baby!"

"Grab it!"

"Get outta my way!"

Goldi had grabbed it when Dam pounced, grabbing the map she ran away from everyone, Dam tossed it to Puss, He grabbed it and everyone ran after him.

Soon, Puss lost the Map, Kitty picked it up and jumped away from Jack's blast's of magic.

The last baker's dozen men was blown away, into the surrounding Magic barrier.

Puss was knocked away, Dam jumped onto Papa bear.

"Ello there!" She mocked his accent, Papa fought to get her off, eventually she jumped of and bowed to him, He laughed before he got back in the game and began to chase after the map again.

Jack was about to shoot mama bear when Baby pushed him over.

"Oi I'm gonna bust you up plum thumb! And then I'm gonna wear your clothes!" Baby yelled, Dam laughed.

"Good one baby!"

"Well that was weird!" Jack said, blasting him away.

"Oh no- Uh- Mama bear, Your kid is flying!" Dam said, A little concerned.

"Baby!" Mama yelled chasing after him.

Jack horner grabbed the map after Mama bear let go, Dam cursed.

"No!" She heard her brother yell.

"Puss!" She called, running to him and pulling him in.

Kitty kicked Jack in the face, Jack rubbed his face in pain.

"Hey softpaws," He pulled posin apples out of his bag. "How do you like these apples?!"

He threw apples at kitty, Missing every time. 

A apple was about to hit kitty right in the face when..

Her fluffed up hand caught the apple right in mid air.

"Softpaws~" She sang, Throwing the apple at jack.

"Ow! Okay! Okay! Maybe it's time to bury.. The hatchet!" He pulled out an axe, Kitty kicked him and he fell into the bag. "I shouldn't have telegraphed it!!"

Kitty kicked the bag shut, Dam ran up to her before hugging her.

"You were awesome!" Dam said, Kitty chuckled, hugging her back.

Perrito ran to puss, Map in his mouth.

"Yeah.. Uh.. I don't really know what to do with this but.. Hey, If you think you need those lives so badly.."

"Thank you, Perrito."

Dam walked over to her brother.

"Go for it Hermando."

"Hm.."

A whistle rang in the air, Everyone stopped.

The wolf walked through the magical border, Whistling his tune, Dam smiled.

"Who's that?" Perrito asked, Dam smirked.

"He's here for us." Puss answered,

"Yes! Another fight!" Dam said, She walked towards the Wolf, Fire surrounded the three, Puss, Dam and death.

"Hola, Death."