Big Jack Horner

Puss and Dam ran along the bridge walls, They jumped along the walls, and onto the castle walls.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa! Hands off the merchandise!" One of the Two Serpent twins said, "We got this."

"Okay, Get in. Get out. Easy peasy." Puss said, Dam nodded.

"Lemon squeezy!" The little dog said, Dam yelped in surprise.

"AH! What are you doing here?!" Puss hissed.

The little dog put down the stick from his mouth.

"I brought you a sword!" He smiled a goofy smile.

"Perro. That's not a sword! That's a stick!" Puss sighed.

"It's a stick-Sword!" The dog said happily.

"Go home!" Puss demanded.

Dam smacked him on his head. "He doesn't have a home stupid!" 

"My home is where my friends are!" Perro said happily.

"We, Are not friends."

"Rub for luck?" The dog asked.

"Ha! We are Puss and Dam in boots! We don't need luck!" Dam laughed.

"We are both highly trained Cat thieves!" Puss said, Proudly. "Watch this."  

He crawled into a pipe, getting stuck half way in.

"Ah- A little help Hermana-" Puss said, Dam rolled her eyes.

She pushed her twin and followed him in the pipe.

"You got this!" They heard the small dog say from the entrance of the pipe.

They crawled through the vents, Puss ahead, Every few seconds he would stop because he had crawled on his beard of his beard had gotten stuck, Dam would groan every time he stopped.

In a few minutes they saw a vent, They looked through the vent to see hundreds of bakers, Each awaiting Jack's opinion on their pies.

A ginourmas Purple thumb was stuck into each of the pies, Pulling out a big purple plum, Jack usually said "I pronounce this batch, Delicious!" 

Jack wore a big apron, Which he wore to protect his clothes from the juices of the plums.

That was Jack horner for you, He looked like a big baby but really, He was one of the most dangerous men in the world.

Jack had just ordered for some Plum pies to be shipped off to stores when Puss and Dam had seen Him, Dam shook her head.

They then saw the serpent sisters, Called that because of the matching Tattoos of Snakes on their face, They were Thieves and Murders, Unlike Puss and Dam they killed for Fun, Not for their safety.

"Hey! Mr. Horner!" One of the Serpent sisters said. "The serpent sisters got the goods!"

Jack jumped up and Down in excitment.

"Is it? Is it? The map to the wishing star?" He said excitedly. "Everyone! Stop everything! You two! Come with me! We must get this to the trophy room!"

Puss and Dam looked closer, Dam had already started to make her way to Jack's office. [She had already snuck in with kitty once]

"Hey, How do you know your way around here?"

"Me and Kitty robbed this place once, Ah.. Mi amor.." Dam sighed in thought of her.

"Ay! Not cool."

They continued to crawl in the vents until they saw the vent leading to Big Jack Horners office.