Jack Horner's end

"Star light, Star bright, First star I see tonight, I wish I may-"

Perrito ran into the circle which surrounded Jack.

"I wish I might! Have this wish-" 

"Senor Horner!" Perrito called.

"Huh?" Jack asked, looking down.

"Please don't make that wish! Please?" 

"Uh.."

"Please?" Perrito strained.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Jack asked.

Perrito continued to try and make cute eyes. "PleAsE?!"

"Seriously.. Are you having a hernia or something?"

"Pretty please..?" Perrito asked, He had finally done it, The cute eyes.

Jack was in awe, Clasping his hands together. "They're such pools of vunerabilty.."

Perrito continued straining.

"It's so cute.. How you thought that would work on me!" Jack stopped looking in awe and got closer to perrito. "Don't you know I'm dead inside? By the way, Your nose is bleeding."

Perrito looked at his nose. "Ohh!" He wiped the blood off, "Anyways, I was just making time for.. Team friendship!"

"Team wha-?" Jack asked, Goldi threw the two cats towards Jack, Jack braced himself.

The two cats flew in the air, Diving down they stuck their swords in Jack's fingernails.

"Ahhh!" Jack yelped, Kitty and Puss laughed together.

"Spanish splinter!"

The map flew in the air, Golid dove for it, catching it, She stuck the landing, Kitty and Puss met her on the ground, They all pulled the map.

The map tore apart, The ground began to break.

"What have you done?!" Jack yelled, making for the pieces of map.

Everyone except for Jack ran off the Star, They all jumped to safety, Jack stuck in the ground, His last words were; "What did I do to deserve this.. I mean what specifically!"

The magic of the star blasted into the air making beautiful colours in the sky, Puss smiled until he remembered Dam.

"Hermana!"