Bears Vs Cats

"You okay hermana?" Puss asked, Grabbing Dam's hand.

"Si, Si, I'm fine!"

They stood up, Puss still had the map in his hands. The magic carpet had been compromised, It hung up by a trident.

"Run! Run they're comin!"

They ran and Kitty hissed at them both.

"That map is mine!"

"Haha! The best thieves have won!" Puss gloated.

In less then a second, someone had swiped the Map from Puss, Not Jack, Not the bears, Not Kitty, Dam.

"Hermana?!" Puss asked.

"It's better we run apart Mi Hermando! Cya outside!"

Kitty chased after The two Gatos, Dam looked and in her hand, A boot was held.

"What?!"

"Sorry Dam~" Kitty blew a kiss, Dam hissed.

"Kitty!" Dam hissed.

Guards appeared at the entrance. Kitty laughed, In a matter of what felt like seconds, Most of the guards were injured and on the floor.

Kitty was escaping, She stood near the Water wheel, She put her blade in the wood.

"Nice catching up with you Dam~ Cya puss~!" She escaped, Puss and Dam sighed, They were basically trapped.

"Here, Kitty Kitty!" Baby bear said, climbing onto the converer belt, Dam quickly ran in the opposite direction of the bear.

Puss stood still, Pulling out a stick he made to attack, Clearly not realising it wasn't his sword.

"HERMANDO! THAT'S A STICK!" Dam yelled, Trying to escape, She managed to get to the window where kitty was, Dam flirted with her, Kitty chuckled at every word.

"Is that a stick? What are ya gonna do with-" Baby bear asked, confused, Puss threw the stick at his nose, It strangely worked and he laughed.

"Ow me knuckles!" Mama Bear exclaimed, falling down when puss hit her hands.

Goldi and Papa bear was next, Puss poked Papa's nose with his stick, Goldi shook her head.

"Ya shouldn't have done that, Mate." Papa growled.

"Ay dios mio.." Dam shook her head.

Puss was flinged into the air, The cat was thrown into Dam and Kitty, breaking the window.

Kitty, Dam and Puss all clung onto the map.

The three of them fell into a cart, Perro was very casually sitting in the front.

"Hey Guys! I found a sandwich in here!" Perro smiled, Dam face palmed.

"Drive Perro!" Dam and Puss yelled.

"Okey Doke!" He said, Grabbing the horses reins and pulling on them.

They were chased by hench men, Perro was unaware of the dangers behind him.

"Oh cool! Another member of the team!"

"Perro- They really aren't happy right n-" Dam warned, being cut off when she was pushed off the cart.

"We are NOT a team!" The two cats said.

"HERMANA!" Puss yelled, Dam was almost hit with an arrow when she jumped back onto the cart.

"I'm fine!" She said, an arrow of fire flew past the map, She yelped as it caught slightly on fire. "Worry about the map!"

"Who is this guy?" Kitty asked, still holding tight onto the map.

"I'm puss' best friend!" The dog stated.

"NO! He is not!" Puss growled.

"And his therapy dog!" Dam laughed.

"Definitely not!" Puss said to the two cats, pushing Perro's head down.

"Finally! You need therapy." Kitty told him, Dam laughed.

"You too Princesa!" Kitty chuckled, Dam pouted.

"Give me the map! Trust me!" Puss begged Kitty.

"Trust you? Like I did in santa coloma?" 

"Really? Santa Coloma?"

"SI! Santa Coloma!"

The two cats growled, Hissed and begged [Mostly Puss] to get the map, Dam protected her brother and her Amar.

Especially when a fire arrow almost hit Both of them in the head.

"Ay dios mio, Can you two stop crying like bebes and help me?!" Dam finally snapped, Puss and Kitty would not let the map go, Dam quickly snatched it and put it in her hand, She looked down, there were four or more bags of gold on the ground.

"Heeeyah!"  She yelled, kicking them on the ground.

The peasants crowded the streets to get the coins, She laughed proudly.

"Good people! Except this golden gift from Dam in boots!" She said, bowing her hat.

They waved and smiled.

Suddenly a cold whistle filled her ears, She paused and looked in the middle of the crowd, There was the wolf.

Whistling.

His sweet tune was like a sick melody, Dam thought about giving in.. What's so bad about death?

He put two golden coins on his eyes, He pointed at the two ginger cats, Dam was soon shaken by Kitty, Once she was aware of what was going on again, She saw the two ex-Lovers quarreling again.

"Speed up! Go! Go!" Dam demanded.

Perro nodded, Pulled on the horse's reins and they went much faster.

Puss looked at her before hissing at kitty and pulling at the map.

She groaned, sat down and started to talk to perro.