Dam and Puss' New life.

"Ugh.. This is terrible, I've never felt this.." Puss told his sister.

"Fluffy? She's always brushing us.. In my opinion I think it's been good for you, other than.."  She gestured to his beard. "That."

"What? I think it looks good.."

"Don't lie to yourself." Dam laughed.

"I look amazing and you know it."

"That wolf looked hotter then you."

"The guy that tried to kill us? Really?"

"Yep!" 

They looked over to the feeding bowl, Mama luna had fulled it up, They sighed and went to eat.

As they were eating a little dog came up to them and started eating too.

"Ay dios mio.."

"You're a talking cat? I'm a talking cat! Let's talk!" The dog said.

"I'd rather eat." Puss said, Dam quickly added; "You're not a cat.."

"That's fine.. We can eat and talk!"

"No hablo ingles."

"Tu Halbos espanol? Yo tambien! Como te llamas? Oh, es tan bueno hablar con alguien!" He said, Dam looked at him, Then at her clearly annoyed brother.

"He don't speak Spanish either."

"Haha! You guys are funny!"

"Okay.. Good talk.." Dam said, Pulling her brother away.

"Wait!" The dog grabbed puss' beard, pushed it away into two halfs. "Pickles? Is that your name? Me, I don't have a name, Or a home! So, I'm no expert, But.. You don't look like a pickles."

"Well." Puss said, hitting the dogs hands away and joining his sister again. "You don't look like a cat."

"Okay.. You're right! I'm not a cat, I'm a dog.." The dog whined.

"Si, We already knew Amigo." Dam said, Clearly in a better mood then her brother.

Mama Luna showed up and Dam rolled on her back and stretched. The dog put his head down and went; "Meow.."

Puss rolled his eyes. "Ooo~ Pickles, It looks like you have a little girlfriend!" 

Dam struggled to contain her laughter.

"I live under the porch!" The dog said, Dam did not give him any pity, Puss gave him nothing as well. "It's mostly controlled by rats and cetipedes but I have my own little corner!" 

"Congrats." Dam said, Sarcasticly.

"So, I just come here for the food and the friends!" The dog said, Puss groaned.

A nearby cat hissed at him, He hid behind Dam, She gave a hiss and The cat went away.
"M-mostly the Food.."

"Please don't tell anyone about this!" The dog pouted. "I need this!"

"We won't tell." Puss sighed.

"We don't care." Dam finished.

"You'll keep my secret? A secret between friends?!" The little dog asked.

"No, Just a secret." Dam said, Putting her hand on his face and pushing him away.

"It's funny! Despite all this best friend bonding, I still don't know much about you two!" The small dog laughed, The two cats looked into the distance, Remembering their past life. "What's your story?"