The bar

"Brother, This is ridiculous! We do not need that stupid doctors opinion! We are Dam and Puss in boots!" 

"Si, Si! Bartender! Another round!" Puss said, drinking his shot glass fulled with milk

"Si. I'll be back with your drinks." The bartender said, Leaving to get the drinks.

The candles blew out, The room was slightly darker.

"Retire? We are too good looking to retire.." Puss told himself and his sister.

"Si.. Mhm.." Dam drank from her shot glass, She felt a shrill go down her spine.

There was a strange whistling, They looked over to the stool near puss.

"Well.. Well.. Well.. If it isn't Puss and Dam in boots.." A wolf said, He took out his hand, Trying to shake Dam's hand.

"Hola, Mi Amigo!" Dam said, reaching out to shake his hand, Puss hits her hand away.

"We don't know who this man is!" Puss hissed.

"Call me The wolf. Pleasure to meet you, Hermosa." He shook Dam's hand she smiled, Puss didn't like this guy at all.

"The wolf? What is that name from?" 

"Ay.. It's a nickname. Hey.. I never do this but.. Do you mind giving me your guys auto graphs?" He took out Dam and Puss' Wanted poster, He tapped on 'DEAD'

 "Right there.."

"Hm. I know your games, Bounty hunter." 

"Bounty Hunter? Haha.." The wolf says.

"If you want your reward, It will not come easily.. This I tell." Puss said, gesturing to his sword.

"Everyone thinks they'll be the one to defeat me.." The wolf bent over the bench, Grabbing a drink, he poured into his cup. "But no one has yet.."

"Ughh Brother let's just make him scared a little, Then we can go to another town, Get some food."

"Si, Okay, Ehem... FEAR ME! IF YOU DA-" Puss' Sword was thrown across the room.

"Ha! Let's get this over with, I am not as easy to fight as my brother." She took out her blades, Jumping to attack, The wolf knocked her across the room.

"Ay!" She yelped, She picked herself up, Ignoring her brothers helping hand, She attacked again, Her brother chased after her, Puss went left, Dam went right, They attacked the wolf, only to bump into each other.

"Hijo de Pero!" 

"Slow." The wolf commented.

"ARGH!" Puss attacked, hitting the bench instead of the wolf.

"Sloppy."

"DIE!" Dam yelled, Swinging her blades around, she hit a pillar and the wolf laughed.

"Sad!"

Puss tried to stab him but was blocked by the wolf's sickles. The wolf laughed and threw him across the room, Dam attacked, Being blocked every where she tried to hit.

Puss jumped up from the ground, Jumped on the bench, The wolf knocked Dam away, She fell to the ground,  Puss swung around on chandler, He went to attack the wolf from the air before being captured, The wolf held onto his neck, Dam shook her head.

"You're not living up to the legend gato.." 

"CAN YOU STOP FLIRTING AND FIGHT?!!" Dam yelled, Attacking the wolf from behind.

"Hermana!" Puss yelled, Before being slammed on the bench, Dragged along it and thrown to a chair, Dam was soon thrown near him, The Wolf's sickles slashed through the chair Puss was on, Luckily he jumped onto the table behind him, his sister hid behind the table with him, She whimpered.

The wolf's sickles slashed through the table, Scratching Dam on the back.

"OW!" Dam yelped.

Dam gathered her blades, She blocked all of the wolf's hits at her unlike her brother.

He lost his sword and was knocked onto the ground, Blood was pouring down from his head.

"I- I.." Puss was fluffing up, Dam shook her head in shock, She went to her brother's side.

"It'll be okay! It'll be okay!" She kept telling him.

The wolf sighed.

"I just LOVE the smell of fear!" He said happily.

"We have to run!" She whispered to her brother.

He was panting and she shook him.

"What's the matter? Lives flashing before your eyes?" The wolf asked.

The wolf kicked Puss' sword to him.

"Pick it up."

Dam shook her head.

"Pick it up!"

Puss ran, Leaving Dam behind.

"Puss!" Dam hissed, She ran after him, Both being trapped in a bathroom.

"What do we do? What do we do?!" Dam asked herself, Pacing.

"There!" Puss said, Running to the toliet.

"What the hell are you-There is no way in Hell- " The wolf's sickles cut through the lock. "Never mind!"