Perro's First Task

Dam, Kitty and Puss ran fast away from the bears, Perro behind them.

"What's your Wish Puss?"

"Can't tell you, Birthday wish rules!"

"He doesn't wanna tell us cause it's probably something stupid, Like conditioner for that disgusting thing on his face." 

"What's Your wish Dam?" Perro asked, Dam stopped.

"I.. Can't tell you." Dam answered, Quickly running faster.

"Oh.. Okay! What's your wish Kitty?" Perro asked.

"Can't tell, Birthday wish rules!" Kitty said, Puss laughed

"Your wish is probably something stupi-" Puss said, Getting whacked in the stomach.

"Hah! You're such a-!" Kitty was smacked in the face, She landed back at the beginining, Hissing.

Dam tried next, She simply walked slowly across, quickly jumped onto a flower and squealed as she was lifted into the air.

"WHAT THE FU-" She was thrown away before she could finish her sentence.

Perro walked across and smelled the roses, Kitty and Dam took out their blades and attacked the flowers, cutting their stems which always grew back, Until they were running away from flowers.

Kitty, Puss and Dam were trapped by the flowers, Fighting and kicking, Perro calmly kept smelling flowers.

"We don't have time for this!" Kitty said, Being pushed towards Puss, Dam bit the flowers' petals, Hoping they would feel pain.

"I thought your path was supposed to be easy!" Puss yelled, wriggling in the flowers' grasp.

Perro smelled another flower, being lifted into the air by the flower, He sighed contently.

"You know.. I think all you really have to do is stop and smell the roses!" He said, smiling at the trapped cats.

"Seriously." Dam asked, spitting out the pieces of petal in her mouth.

All the cats groaned then sniffed the flowers lightly.

"This is stupid." Puss stated.

"All I smell is bull-" Kitty started, Perro shushed her and put his paw to her mouth.

Kitty made to bite him, Perro moved away his paw, He smiled softly.

"Watch." He smelled the flowers containing the cats.

The three cats fell to the ground, Dam and puss both fell on their faces.

"My face.." Dam rubbed her nose.

"Don't rush through it! Take your time and reeeeally appreciate what's right infront of you!"

"Ugh.. This is so cheesy." Dam said, face palming.

"And corny."

"And weird, Like him."