Mama Luna's

"Bleh! Gross.." Dam said, shaking herself off.

"Si.. What are we going to do now?!" Puss asked, Also shaking off.

"I have an idea.." Dam said, gulping. "Still got the address for Mama Luna's?"

He groaned. "Si.."

"Give it here." Dam said, Sticking out her hand.

"Bien.." He said, handing the address to Dam.

"I miss kitty..  She could've helped us.. She probably still would if it wasn't for SOMEONE." Dam said, walking in the direction of Mama Luna.

"Si Si! I know I messed up but I said sorry!" Puss said, shaking his hat off.

"To ME! What about kitty?!" Dam asked.

"No.. No! Never to kitty, She would rip me apart!" Puss said, shaking.

"Good! Stupid Brother.." 

"I heard that!" 

"Good!"

They walked for a while until they saw a big house, They both sighed, nodded to each other and walked to the house's door.

"We can't go in wearing these, She won't let us in!" Puss said, going to the garden.

"Where are you going? Are we going to hide them?" Dam asked.

"Sort of.." He walked to a place with a lot of flowers.

"Dig." He said.

"Huh?" Dam said, clutching onto her clothes.

"We bury them."

"NOPE! Nuh uh!"

Soon enough Puss convinced Dam and They had buried the clothes, Puss was sobbing, Dam was rolling her eyes and Making a ":|" Face.

"Okay, Let's go- Stop crying over yourself."

"F- Fine.."

"You make me heave."

They walked up to the door, she sat down, Puss knocked on the door.

"I already told you, Health department people! There are no cats here!"

"Ahem.. Meow!" Dam said, Mama Luna opened the door, She looked down and said, "Well you're not from the Health department are you?"

"Holy Gazpacho." Puss said, Dam walked into Mama Luna's arms.

"Cmon brother!" Dam hissed.

"Ay dios mio.. Meow."

"Hello kitty!"