Chapter 1: The Dungeon

---ten years later---

Nathan was now 18, but he had no clue. Over the years he lost track of how long he had been alive hiding in a ruined chapel. There was only one place in the village he hadnt explored yet, and that was through the secret trapdoor hidin in the back of the chapel.

He decided that eventually he would go ahead and explore down there, but he had never had the courage to do so. That ended then. So he opened the trapdoor, and headed down using a ladder. He found himself in an old dungeon with a rocky floor and cells lining both walls. He continued forward and soon he reached a second door. This one however was locked.

Nathan headed back up to the surface to search for a key, but he couldn't find one anywhere. After a few days he had searched the whole town but still came up empty handed. Then he remembered that his mother always had a special key chain with her. That ment the only way in was if he was able to save his village, but how?

He went back to the chapel more discouraged than ever. He decided he wanted to help his family but had no clue how. He wasn't strong or smart. He went down the ladder once again and looked around the dungeon. Most of the cells were empty with blood stains and beds, however after looking a second time he found a man, somehow barley surviving.