Chapter 20: Complete Limbo

Suddenly the three were encased in a darkness. It was a pure darkness unlike anything they had ever seen. Darker than a squids ink or a midnight sky. The realization of what she'd done hit Emma then. She wasnt just altering or playing with reality. She was destroying it.
   "What do I do?!" She yelled.
   "You must die for the limbo to end. You must be quicker than it though. It os rapidly consuming everything!" Elz replied. "Now go, run! Find somewhere, something to kill yourself!"

   And so Emma ran off, casting a speed spell to run faster than even light itself. She ran and ran but everywhere she went was the pure darkness. Until she started to see specks of light. The first ones vanished in instants but as she kept running in that direction they started to dissapear slower. This ment one thing: she was gaining on the darkness. She made it to a planet after another minute. She took a second to gasp for breath.

   The cool air filled her lungs gave her condidence. She took a few perfect breaths of air and noticed her whole body was quivering. She was quite literally vibrating out of fear. But the time to wait was over. She already wasted too much time and the planet was consumed already. She kept running. She went from planet to planet.
   'What if I dont make it? I am weak and stupid and useless. I wont make it' She thought to herself. Thoughts of how awful she thought she was circulated her mind. She slowed down.

   "I cant do it!" She sobbed into the dark. No one could hear. They were proboably all dead by now. She had killed them. Her friends. Her family. Dead because of her. She cried out in anguish and hate, not to others but to herself. She had to think diffrently. She HAD to do this. She COULD do this. She WILL do this. She was up and running again.

   She continues to go from planet to planet but noticed she mearly reached the end of infinity. She saw there was about a couple hundred kilometres until there was noting anymore. Elz saw this too. From where he was he could feel the void at the edge of the universe. So he did what he could do. He bought her time. He brought put all his magic and formed a magic core around him, all colours coming out from his fingertips, his body, his mind. He reached out to the limbo straining giving up whatever he could.

   Emma made it to a planet and she saw they had guns. Finally they could end this. "Kill me!!!" She yelled. "Once I get there kill me please!" She pleaded. The people of the planet seemed unsure. She started to blow thing up. Destroy buildings.
   "If you dont kill me I will kill your people!" Emma cried. The people, scared shot at her. Over and over again. But it was too late. The limbo, the void encompassed her and the rest of the universe.