Chapter 18: Return to the Eather

Elz arrived into the Eather next to Wisp.
"Somethings gotten into the spellmaster Elz,' Wisp said quietly, "Theres something wrong here."
"Then why did you bring me here?" Elz hissed.
"Because one your about to die and two I need your help with this," Wisp started to explain, "We only have about three days Eather time to save you and your friends."

Wisp motioned for Elz to follow him, so the two started heading in the dorection of the castle, while Wisp explained what was going on.
"A rouge spellcaster is angry at the spellmaster for not giving them an Eather spell, so they corrupted something about him, and the entire universe is in trouble," Wisp explained. "If the spellmaster becomes fully infected by this corruption he will do terrible things, and rip apart not only the Eather but also your world and the very universe around him."

The two made it to the castle and started looking for the spellmaster. They could not find him inside of his room, or inside of the food hall, as Wisp said the man liked a good meal and snacked often. Instead they found him floating inside the throne room, a hooded figure behind him.
"Let go of the spellcatser rouge!" Wisp commanded. The spellcatser came forward.
"You can call me Emma, and no I dont think I will." The hooded figure took off her cloak to reveal her face. She had brown hair, browm eyes, amd lots of freckles.
"If the spellmaster becomes fully corrupt then he could and would destroy the universe," Wisp said.
"No he wouldn't he's under my control, see? Spell master evict these two from the Eather?" She pointed at Elz and Wisp. The spellmaster didnt do or say anything.
"H - huh?" Emma said scared and shocked.
"It seems as if we are too late Elz. The only way to stop complete limbo is to kill the source," Wisp said. At this Emma drew her sword and backed up.
"Ill hold off the corruption, hopefully ling enough!" Wisp said. Elz drew his sword and the spellmaster spun around.
"Die you impurities!!!" he said.