Chapter 15: Corabils Rage

A firey glow danced around Corabil. It looked of a dark purple flame encompassing his whole body. They slowly walked up to the three. They held up a gun and pointed it to Nathan's head. Cobalt walked infront of Nathan.

   Elz stood in shock. Corabil just kept coming. Corabil shot at Cobalt again and again, but Cobalt didn't move. Elz sprinted towards Corabil and drew his sword. He sliced the gun out of Corabils hands and then tackled them to the ground.
"What do you want!?" Elz shouted at Corabil.
   "I WANT PEACE!" Corabil yelled, then encase in the purple energy, they summoned their strength and launched Elz off of them. Elz hit the ground and a crunch was heard. Elz groaned in pain, his arm landing strangley and breaking. He stood back up, as Corabil summoned his rage once again and created a flaming sword.

   Elz picked up the sword at his feet, and attempted to wield it in his left hand, but it was nearly impossible, as he was mot trained that way when he was young. Corabil charged at Elz who clumsily raised his sword to try and block the attack. Instead he just let Corabil cut into his arm. Corabil laughed a horrible wheezing laugh as Elz fell back down, shouting in pain. Nathan stepped forward, but had no weapons. Cobalt stepped forward trying to stop Nathan but it was too late, he was sliced in the chest.

   Corabil stood over them and had a sneer on his face. "After all that and it was this easy? A wimp golem and some weak humans?" They said walking over to Elz.

   Cobalt knew it couldnt do anything but it knew someone who could. A bright flash of light and the shadow spirit came back to the planet.
   "Corabil you have been an evil being and spirit for far too long now, it is time for this to end!" The spirit said."For I, Wisp shall bring your demise!"

   Wisp summoned a dark aura around it and shadowy beams of light came out of his being, and made staggering, unpredictable movenments toward Corabil. Corabil screamed and started to run, but the darkness followed them wherever they tried to hide and consumed them.
   "Hopefully that horrid creature will never show their face ever again", Wisp said, "Goodbye Cobalt and may the spellmaster be with you," And it faded back to the Eather.