Chapter 21: Pure

The world, solar system, galaxy, universe. It was still. It was empty. It was cold. In the middle of it all was Elz. All there was were people. A dead spellmaster and Wisp at Elz feet. The darkness was perfect and pure.

   But it was terrible. Cold and lifeless a blank slate.  Then a burst of light. A flash of colours all at the same time erupted from Elz. He reached out to every corner of the universe and strained against the void. He pulled it. It fought against him retailiating against his grip. He pulled it to him. Then with the limbo in his grasp, just a small unstable ball of energy, he flowed all of his mahic into it. He constrained it and using all of his magic he destroyed it. Overpowering it with light and power. The world came back around him.

   He saw the palace again. The spirits playing. The people. A flash of light transported him from the Eather back to Neila. He saw Nathan amd Camella amd Cobalt. The guards in shock put thier weapons down and backed away. The people of the planet were free. The party and the people returned to their planet which turned out to be named Emoh. They made it there safely. But something felt wrong.

   Elz had sacrificed his own magic to destroy the limbo. He was left without magic at all. That ment Cobalt was now stuck with him which wasnt too bad. However he just left feeling empty. Like he was missing something. After saying goodbye to Camella promising to talk again another time.

   He was with Nathan, with people again. People who could appreciate and love him, unlike the previous generation which he rather not think about what they did to him. He needed to find a spark. That came in opening up a resturant. He found a passion in cooking and he got to hang put with Nathan all the time. He could finally be at peace.