Leave.

Kaylee finished her last hour class, and left the classroom. She grabbed her stuff from her locker before going out to her car, and getting in the mess of traffic she had to deal with daily. She finally got home, and seen Chase's truck in the driveway, and her boyfriend, Daniel's car parked on the street. She was surprised, but happy he was here. She ran inside, and Chase was in the kitchen.

"Hey Chase." She said running up to him and giving him a hug.

"Hey." He said hugging her back.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

Chase made a "hm" noise and she continued,

"Your my favorite brother."

"I better be. I'm also your only brother, but I'm just gonna take it as a compliment."

They laughed before Kaylee went to her room. She walked into her room, and seen Daniel, and some girl, well, you know, in her bed.

"DANIEL WHAT THE FUCK!"

Chase came in the room, and seen what was going on.

"Get the fuck outta my house."

He stuttered and mumbled for a few minutes before Chase raised his voice, which always scared Kaylee,

"Leave."

Daniel got up and ran out of the room, and out to his car. The girl he was with was just as shocked as Kaylee. 

"He told me he was single."

"No, I get it. You can get your things and Uber or something."

Chase closed the door and pulled Kaylee into a hug.

"I told you he was a piece of shit."

"I guess I should listen to my favorite brother more often then."

He chuckled before messing up her hair.

"I hate you." She said into his chest.

"I'm buying a new bed for your room."

"No Chase it's fine. I'll just wash the sheets and stuff."

"No. That's fucking nasty."

"Fine." 

She knew better than to fight with Chase, cause he would do it anyway. Just then the girl ran outta the room,

"I'm so sorry."

She was almost crying, and she ran out the door and got in her Uber.

"That fucker lied to me and her. God I hate that dude."

"Me too. He's an asshole."