July

Kaylee woke up, and looked around. She realized she was still at Jett's house, but what was more surprising was she woke up on his chest, and remembered last night. She set her head back on her new boyfriends chest, and grabbed her phone. 9:08 am. 

"Shit." 

She said jumping up, and Jett woke up.

"What's wrong?"

"I got school today and its 9 am."

"So text Chase, and tell him you feel like shit and you can't go, and stay with me all day."

She nodded, it was a good idea.

"Well I don't have any clothes or anything, so I think I'm gonna do that. But don't you have to ride?"

"Nah, today isn't a ride day. Race tomorrow, don't wanna be shot. So light workout. Speaking of which, you wanna go on a run with me?"

She nodded, she wanted to spend as much time as she could with this boy. He had her wrapped around his finger and she had barely known him two weeks. She grabbed her phone, and texted Chase.

Kaylee-Hey I feel like shit today so I'm not gonna go to school sorry

Chase-Ok. You gonna stay there or come home?

Kaylee-I'll probably stay here awhile then uber or something

Chase-ok feel better

kaylee-thanks bub

"When's your birthday?"

"July 18th, why?"

"Cause then it won't be weird if a 19 and 18 year olds are dating."

"Oh yeah."

"I can't wait for July. Then I can post all my hot pics of you."

"Well it's like June. So I think I graduate soon."

"You think?"

"Hey man I barely even pay attention."

Jett chuckled, and they fell back asleep.