merica

****July 3rd, 2025****

"RedBud bitches!"

Jett yelled as he walked into the Yamaha tent. All the fans on the outside of the tent started yelling RedBuuuuuuds and other assorted phrases. "I fucking love this shit." Haiden said as he signed a hat for some kid. Jett quick went to get his gear on, then came back out to hang out with some fans before he had to go for qualifying. Jett loved RedBud. He loved the fans, the atmosphere, the environment the track everything about it he loved. He heard the horn and went to his bike. He followed Thrasher to the track, and got going for qualifying. He qualified first, and he had to get interviewed before he headed back to the semi. He set his bike on the stand before he put his helmet on a fan to dry the sweat. He signed his goggles and gave them to a kid before he sat down and started signing stuff and taking pictures with everyone. Kaylee came up behind him, and gave him a water. "Thank you." She nodded as she started playing with his hair, because she was bored as truck. A lady got to Jett in the line and looked between him and Kaylee, "So when is the wedding?"

"You know I was actually wondering the same thing." Kaylee said tapping Jett's shoulder. He chuckled nervously, unsure of what to say. "Kaylee who did you hire to come harass me?" She giggled, "I didn't hire anyone." She did hire someone. She payed her aunt 5 bucks to come tell Jett that. "Well the answer to your question would be sometime in 2025 probably." Kaylee smiled down at him, and he continued signing stuff for fans. She was hoping if they got married then maybe his simps would stop, cause she was over the constant 'you stole jett from us' bullshit. Probably not, but worth a try.

Jett ended up going 3-2 for 2nd overall behind Haiden. They got on a red eye back to Florida cause they were gonna be going to Kaylee and Chase's parents house for the 4th. They landed in Florida at approximately 4:30 am and got out of the airport around 5. Jett drove them back to his house and they slept for about 3 hours before they got up again at 8:30. "Jett I love your job but these hours are wack." He nodded as he opened a Red Bull and drank some of it. Jett went and worked out, and then he drove them to her parents. After Chase and their little brother who Jett had never met got there, they went out on the boat. Chases little brother Connor was pretty cool and he was wild. Everyone wakeboarded for a while, and there was a lot of alcohol consumed during the time on the boat. Keir, Chase, Jett, Kaylee and Connor were probably the only sober people left, but who cares, you gotta live a little. Kaylee seen Jett, Chase and her dad all go inside, so her and Connor wrestled for awhile in the yard, cause again you gotta live a little. About 10 minutes later the boys came back out, and Keir went and lit a bonfire. It was about 5 pm, so Chase and Connor went to start grilling. While they were busy doing that her and Jett were playing with firecrackers and bottle rockets. Who knows who trusted Jett of all people with fireworks but it is what it is. After Chase and Connor finished cooking, they all ate. After dinner everyone messed around while they waited for it get dark. Then Keir and Chase started lighting a bunch of fireworks. Like bro spent 4 grand on fireworks. He started lighting them off, and it was pretty gnarly. "Jett why are you even here your Australian." Chase said. "Cause America." Everybody laughed, and Chase started shooting roman candles at Jett. "You asshole." Jett said as he threw a firecracker at Chase. After Chase and Jett called a truce to their little war, Jett came and sat next to her. "Do you like Connor?"

"I like all of your family sweetheart."

"Thats good. I love you Jetty."

"And I love you beautiful girl."

@kayleesexton: baby your a firework @jettson18 

Liked by jettson18, starracingyamaha and 18k others

@chasesexton: get a room 🤢

@jettson18:  @chasesexton says the one who was gonna do the unthinkable on a couch

@hunterlawrence: if that ain't American i don't even know what is

After Keir finished up with all four thousand dollars of his fireworks, most of her family left. Chase had went to sleep in his old room, and Connor was sleeping in his room, and Jett and Kaylee were laying together on the couch watching a show with Keir. Jett rubbed small circles on her middle with his thumbs, and after a little while of this this it didn't take long and she was asleep in his arms. He kissed her temple, and he picked her up and carried her to her old room, and put her on the bed. He put the covers on her, and went back to the living room and lay down on the couch. He didn't need her parents thinking anything was going on in there if he were to sleep with her in her bed, so the couch it was. He noticed Keir was asleep in the recliner in the living room, and he wasn't sure of where her mom was. It only took about 10 minutes and Jett was out. 

****Next day****

Kaylee woke up, and looked around having no clue where the truck she was. She realized she was in her old bed, and turned over expecting to see her Jettson. But he wasn't there. "What the hell." She announced as she got up and went into the kitchen, and seen her mom cooking, and Chase was at the bar scrolling through tiktok. She frowned, and went to the living room, and spotted him half falling off the couch but still asleep. "Boy." She said as she picked up his shoulders and threw him back on the couch. He groaned, and she went to walk back to the kitchen but he reached out and yoinked her back. He pulled her back, and he sat up and pulled her onto his lap. He rested his head on her shoulder, and she kissed his forehead. "Why are you so tired today?" He shrugged, "Probably cause I rode my ass off Saturday." She nodded. "Go back to sleep." He shrugged, and she stood up and pulled him off the couch. She practically pushed the man upstairs and into her room, and pushed him into the bed. "Go to sleep hotshot. I love you."

"I love you more."

"No you dont." She said as she shut the door and went back downstairs. "Is Jett sleeping?" 

"Yep." She told her mom while Chase ate some of her food. "Sounds like Jettson was up pretty late last night." Chase said with a raised eyebrow. "Chase. Get your mind out of the gutter." His mom snapped. Kaylee smirked at him, and he raised his eyebrows even more. "Did you" he mouthed. She shook her head, "Absolutely not you bozo" she mouthed back.