What the fuck?

"Kayleeeeee"

"What Chase."

"It's Friday. Do you wanna go out to the club with me and some of my friends?"

"Chase. I'm 17. I can't go to the club."

"Jett's 19. I know the owner. He said you guys can come but no adult beverages."

She shrugged, wondering why he brought up Jett and she stood up. 

"What friends are you bringing?"

"Colt, Hunter and we gotta pick up Jett."

"Chase, are your only friends your teammates?"

"Shut up your making me insecure."

They laughed, and she followed him to the door. 

They pulled into Jett's driveway, and he walked out a few minutes later. 

"Ready Jetty?"

"Chase your nicknames are wacky."

Chase shrugged and continued driving, until he pulled into the parking lot. Everyone else was already there, and as the 3 walked up, 

"Fashionably late."

"Hey man Chase was driving and Jett was taking forever."

"Chase is a really slow driver, just saying."

"Shut your mouth hole Jetty."

They all walked in, and there wasn't many people. Chase Hunter and Colt wandered off when Jett went to get a drink, so she followed him cause she had no clue where her brother went. She got a water from the girly at the counter and stood next to Jett, not saying anything. She sipped, when she felt some dude touch her lower back. She spun around, and seen some hobo who wad drunk as truck looking her up and down.

"What the fuck?"

Jett glanced over, and seen what was happening.

"What are you doing mate?"

The guy looked up at him,

"What? She's cute."

"Yeah. And? That doesn't mean you can touch her."

Jett walked over to her, grabbing her hand, softly whispering so that only she could hear,

"Go with it and pretend I'm your guy so this dude leaves."

She pressed herself against his side, while the dude finally got the hint and walked off.

"Sorry. He was causing issues and I didn't want him doing more weird stuff."

He said letting go of her hand and taking a step back.

"Weird fucker."

Jett nodded. 

"Let's go find Chase?"

She nodded, and they walked around til they found his sandy hair.

"Dude some hobo just tried to take your sister home."

She nodded, laughing a little.

"Yeah but little Jetty saved the day."

"Jett. Unnecessary. She's got a nasty stomp with that left foot. She coulda handled it."

They all laughed and Chase got serious.

"You're good though, no one needs to catch these hands?"

She shook her head no, and Chase turned back to his friends. She stood next to Chase, and listened to him talk about Supercross.