Outdoors

Jett and Kaylee walked into the 450 semi for Star Yamaha and seen his, Thrasher, J Coop and Deegan's bikes. Jett and Haiden had gotten really close during the short time Jett had been on the blu cru. He went inside and sat down with Deegan as they put on their gear. "I'm gonna beat you today Jettson."

"Whatever you say Deegs." 

Jett and Haiden finished getting geared up and walked out of the semi. Haiden fist bumped Jett before they went to their bikes. Jett followed Haiden to the gate for qualifying, and they got going at Fox Raceway. Jett qualified 2nd behind Chase with Haiden in 3rd. Jett rode back to Yamaha and put his bike on the stand. Chase came riding by a few minutes later. He stopped and shut off his bike, "Looks like the Honda is still better Jetty."

"You won't be saying that when me and Deegan and Thrasher make up the podium."

Chase shook his head before riding back to Honda. Jett mostly just hung out with Haiden and Nate until the first 450 moto. After the sight lap Jett picked his gate between Coop and Adam. The Monster girl walked onto the track with the 30 second card. Jett tightened his gloves one more time and got ready. The girl walked off the track, and Jett revved his bike. The gate dropped, and they were off. Jett got the hole shot with Haiden and Justin Cooper behind him. Jett opened up about a 6 second gap to Haiden and rode around for the rest of the moto. Jett won, Haiden second and Nate was 3rd. Jett rode over to the podium, where he got off his bike and went and sat down under the tent, where he was then dumped on with water. It was 100 something degrees and Jett was not ready for another 30+2. He did all his interviews and stuff before going back to the semi. He got in  a garbage can full of ice water, and was in there for probably 15 minutes. After he got as prepared as he could, he headed back to the track for the 2nd moto. They reduced it to a 25 minute moto instead of 30 cause like, don't want no heat stroke. Jett hole shot again, and won the moto and won his first overall on the Yamaha. He rode over to the podium, where the fans where rowdy. Not RedBud rowdy but they were still wild. He finished up with all the interviews and everything and headed back to Yamaha. He grabbed his stuff, and went to the Honda semi. He went to walk in and Chase came over. "Hey. No Yamaha boys allowed." 

"Oh, so no fast boys allowed." Kaylee came running over, and moved Chase out the way to hug him. "Chase was being a bitch and said I wasn't allowed to be by the Yamaha dweebs." "Chase is stoopid." 

"Says the one who rides a Yamaha."

"Says the one who can't keep up to my Yamaha." 

@jettson18: homie @chasesexton was talking shit on my yami but then he couldnt keep up to the yami so me and the yami boys roosted him and now look how goofy he looks

@jettson18: homie @chasesexton was talking shit on my yami but then he couldnt keep up to the yami so me and the yami boys roosted him and now look how goofy he looks. chase what does yami dirt taste like

Liked by starracingyamaha, hunterlawrence and 428k others

@chasesexton: please be quiet

@kayleesexton: idk what side to take on this 

"I hate you Jett."

"Welcome to the club."

Chase had to go to some thing for Honda so he left to catch a flight so Kaylee went with Jett back to his hotel. They got there, and went inside. Jett grabbed some clothes, and started going to the bathroom before he paused and looked back to her. "I'm gonna shower, you're welcome to join me."

"Oh my Lord Jett shut your mouth hole." She said with a laugh, and he smiled at her before disappearing behind the door and a few minutes later the water turned on. She helped herself to his suitcase, cause why the truck not. She found some of his sweats and a Yamaha shirt and she quick changed before going and laying on the bed, turning on Jett's Netflix. He came out finally and jumped on the bed next to her. "What do you wanna watch?" She shrugged, so he turned on his go to, Shameless. "You're obsessed with this show aren't you." "Not obsessed, addicted." She chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her middle and pulled her close. This is where she wanted to be. Right in bed, with her boy, where she felt the most safe and loved. And this is where he wanted to be. With the girl who he loved with all of his heart and soul, where he knew he wouldn't be judged. Where he wasn't the Jett Lawrence pro factory motocross and supercross racer. He was just Jett, trying to live his life. 

ew short chapter. The next 2 chapters are gonna be better and longer i promise