maybe we arent friends

She woke up the next morning, and checked her phone. She seen a text from Jett,

Jett-come to the track with chase today

kaylee-and why would i do that

Jett-cause your cute and jetty wants to see you

kaylee-i shall think about it

Jett-lame

Cause your cute. The hot Aussie called her cute, and said he wanted to see her. She went into the kitchen, to see Chase making a protein shake.

"Sup sista."

"Chase can I go with you today?"

"If you wanna."

She nodded, before going to get ready.

Chase pulled into the HRC parking lot, and seen Hunter was already there and on the whoop track.

"Hunter must really wanna dial in those whoops before supercross starts."

She just nodded, having no clue what he said, and got out of the truck and walking inside. Jett was in there when they walked in, and he looked over when he heard the door open. He seen her and his eyes lit up, and Chase went to the bathroom and he came over to her.

"You came."

"Sure did."

Just then Chase came out of the bathroom, and Jett picked up his goggles quick and acted like he misplaced his tear offs, even though they were chilling on the chair.

"Jett they're on the chair you idiot."

"Shut up Chase."

Chase and Kaylee laughed, while Jett allowed himself to smile as he put unnecessary tear offs on his goggles. Chase got ready quick, and the two went out together. She watched them go back and forth passing each other for 30 minutes. They pulled off, and Chase stayed outside to watch Colt while Jett came over by her.

"Hop on."

"Uh where are we going?"

"I'm just gonna give you a ride back to the shop."

His Australian accent was so irresistible. She got on the back of his bike, and he dumped the clutch and the bike jumped forward, and she white knuckled his shoulder.

"Jesus Christ Jett."

He laughed a little, pulling into the shop, and setting his bike on the stand. He took off his goggles, helmet and gloves, before trying to peel off his jersey.

"It's to hot outside my gear is sticking to me."

She laughed a little, and when Jett finally got his jersey off, he launched it at her. She screamed when it hit the side of her head,

"Jett you monkey ass!"

Jett laughed even harder. 

"You suck."

Jett stopped laughing a few minutes later and took off the rest of his gear. 

"Like the view?"

He said trying to find his clothes.

"Yes. Very much."

He finally found his clothes and she went outside by Chase. A few minutes later Jett appeared next to her.

"Why'd you leave me."

"Cause I didn't need Chase thinking something was up."

He nodded and Chase came over. The three went inside, and Chase went into the locker room. They sat next to each other, and stared into each other's eyes. He swallowed, as they got closer, and he pressed his lips on hers. He pulled away after a few seconds, and they stared at each once again. Of course Chase had to ruin the moment when he walked into the room. 

"Can we leave yet."

"Yes impatient."

Chase said bye to Jett and they walked out the door to his truck. She pulled out her phone to text him, but realized he already texted

Jett-what are we and what just happened

kaylee-idk but friends dont kiss each other

Jett-well maybe we arent friends

kaylee-maybe not

She didn't wanna be friends with him. From the second she seen him, she wanted him. But she couldn't help but feel like things were moving to quick.