Lindsey

Kaylee woke up in Jett's bed, but when she rolled over there was no Jett. She heard something going on downstairs, so she grabbed some leggings and one of Jett's Alpinestars shirts, changed quick and went downstairs, and peeked her head around the corner. She seen Jett talking to some girl.

"Why are you here?"

"Because I miss you."

"You didn't miss me for 3 years! Now I'm finally happy, have a girl that believes in me, and you try to take that away from me?"

"Yes Jett, because you and me are meant to be. Not you and her."

"No, me and you are not meant to be Lindsey. We didn't end with a ring on a hand. You broke up with me. You made your bed and didn't want me in it. You were a road block that put me on a detour to Kaylee."

"Jett just please listen to me."

"I've already listened to you. I don't know what else you want from me, what you expect from me. I gave you everything I had and it still let you down. Then 3 years later when I'm finally happy you come running back? What do you want from me?"

"I'll show you what I want."

She said and in one motion she had her arms around his neck and kissing him. 

"Get the fuck away from me!"

Jett yelled and pushed her away.

"And get the hell out of my house!"

He yelled and pushed her out the door and slammed it shut, and put his back to the door and slid down it. She walked over to him and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry."

"Jett what are you sorry for?"

"For kissing her."

"You didn't kiss her Jett. She kissed you and you pushed her away."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Jett why the hell would I be mad at you."

"Cause I let her in. She told me she wanted to explain why she left me and my stupid self let her in."

"Jett it's fine. I know you didn't mean for her to try to get you back and all that. You're just too hot."

"If I'm hot then how do I describe what you look like."

They stared into each other's eyes. 

"I love you."

"I love you to. I would kiss you but I need to clean my lips first."

"Well hurry up."