my job +a/n

Jett and Kaylee headed home from Chases and went inside. Jett went to get Raleigh from the kennel where they had to put him when they weren't home so he wouldn't chew up stuff. He knelt down and unlocked it and he ran out while Jett scratched him all over with a smile on his face. Jett stood up and went outside with him while he ran around and did his thing. A few minutes later the door shut behind him and she came up behind him and wrapped her arm around his waist and leaned into his side. Jett looked down at her and smiled before he returned his gaze to the dog, "Just wait til there's a couple of kids running around with him out there." He said softly. "I've already got a kid." Jett turned his head to her, "What?" She smiled, "You. My little manchild." He had a sigh of relief, "You scared me for a second." She chuckled a little, "That's my job." After a few more minutes they headed back inside. Jett went to the kitchen and started to cook some dinner. He found some noodles and sauce, and decided to make some spaghetti. He started to put all the ingredients into the pan and he turned on the stove. He looked up when he heard foot steps and seen her coming towards him. She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his middle while resting her head on his shoulder. "Whatcha making?" "Spaghet." She nodded as she continued watching him, until after awhile she put a soft kiss to his neck and went to get some plates and silverware from the cabinet. She grabbed the dog bowl and went to get his food. She set it on the ground and he went to town. She went to grab some drinks, "Jett, you thinking wine or something on the rocks?" He thought for a minute, "JD." She nodded grabbing the bottle of Jack Daniels and pouring two glasses. She set them at their spots at the bar while Jett set the food down. They sat down in their chairs and Jett stared down at her until she looked up at him. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Jett smiled, "Sorry I was just staring at your pretty face." She smiled and they began to eat. "Didn't know I was marrying a chef." She told him. He laughed, "I'm no Gordon Ramsay but I do okay." Once they finished up Jett quick loaded up the dishwasher while she found a movie on Netflix to watch. He walked over and sat down on the couch next to her and pulled her into the side. Raleigh was asleep on the floor in his bed. About 5 minutes in, she was out on his shoulder, he giggled a little, and a few minutes later he too was passed out. 

a/n

yall i have had 0 inspiration or motivation to write anything in so long. with that being said, i will not be updating any of my books until at least january. i just need time and i wish i could bring you guys more chapters but i am just so busy and like i said i have no motivation. but i do plan on having a couple updates for this book and the Deegan one when I return. And maybe even a new book, I haven't decided yet. again im sorry but i have just been so overwhelmed and i just need a little bit of time. see yall soon.