Winner

****April 29th, 2025****

Jett sat in the court room next to his lawyer Brittany, as the jury was making their decision. He was praying he wouldn't be spending the next few Supercross and outdoors seasons in a cell much less riding. Colt sued him for assault. The judge spoke for a little while, before the jury team started talking. Jett really wasn't listening until he heard the important stuff.

"We find Jett Lawrence, not guilty of assault and battery."

Jett could feel tears in his eyes as he hugged Brittany. The judge closed out the court, and Jett walked out. "Another usual Jett Lawrence win." He heard Brittany say. He chuckled as he hugged Kaylee and kissed her forehead. 

@jettson18: 🎵 cause im as free as a bird now 🎵 #fuckcoltnichols

Liked by hunterlawrence, hondaracingcorporation and 274k others

@kayleesexton: boy you did not just use a lynyrd sknyrd line

@jettson18: @kayleesexton 🤷‍♂️

@user6969: @kayleesexton kaylee lawrence

@kayleesexton: @user6969 sounds pretty good to me 

Chase came walking through the door, and he went to the backyard to bbq with Jett, while she attempted to cook. A few minutes later, Jett came inside by her. 

"You wanna go fishing with me and Chase tomorrow?"

"I suck at fishing but sure."

He nodded, and went back out by Chase. She only half charred some asparagus or whatever Chase called it and brought it out to the boys. Jett looked over at it, and he tried his hardest not to laugh. "Looks great babe." He said through a couple giggles. "Shush and eat it Jettson." 

"You eat it."

"I'm allergic to vegetables."

"I see."

She nodded, and after they all ate they went to the lake and messed around on the jet skis for awhile. She made it her goal to splash the hell out of Jett so she did just that. "You asshole!" Jett yelled as she splashed him for the 5th time. It started getting dark, so they all headed back up to the house. Chase fell asleep on the couch and Jett and Kaylee went up to his room. 

***next day***

Kaylee woke up, and hit Jett's head with a pillow. He woke up, and looked around a little bit. "You suck." She shrugged, and he got up and showered, and she did to right after him. They went downstairs by Chase who was cooking some eggs. They quick ate some breakfast, before they went out with Chase to go fishing or whatever. Chase drove to the lake, and they got in his boat. Chase taught her how to use a fishing pole, and she caught a few trees and branches the first few casts before her 6th cast went into the water. She didn't catch anything or awhile, so she set her fishing pole down and just left it there cause like whats the worst that could happen. After a little while Jett caught a bass, and at the same time she actually caught a fish. Did she expect to? No. Was it a little fish? Yes. "Holy shit. That's shocking." Jett giggled at her comment as he helped her get the hook out of its lips cause  there was no way in hell she was putting her fingers in a fishes mouth. Absolutely not.