Trust me again

Jett heard his alarm going off, and he groaned as he grabbed his phone and turned it off. He set it back on the night stand and lay in bed for a few more minutes. He got out of bed after a few minutes and headed to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. She woke up while he was showering, so she quick changed and while she was doing that he came out. "Hey." She said to him. "I have to go ride." He said bluntly as he walked out of the room and downstairs. She frowned, and followed him. When she got downstairs he already had his shoes on. He grabbed his keys phone and wallet and yelled "Love you." As he walked out the door. She didn't know what was going on with him, but she chalked it up to he was running a bit late. She stayed at home all day before she went to make some dinner. While she was cooking she realized the time, thinking that Jett should be home by now. Then, her phone went off. She picked it up and there was a text from an unknown number. 

hey is this kaylee?

Yes, why?

ok good, it's deegan by the way
 i wanna talk about jett
he was acting really weird today. like super distant. you know anything about it? i'm kinda worried about him

He was like that this morning. He said maybe 5 words to me.
 I don't know what's going on with him, I'll talk to him when he gets home.

Ok thank you

Now she was super confused. Just then Jett walked through the door. "Hey." He gave her a little smile than sat at the bar and ran his hands through his hair. She turned off the stove, and put the food on the plates. She set his in front of him, and sat next to him. "How was riding?" She asked him trying to get him to talk. "Fine." He said and kept eating. She frowned, and waited until they were done eating. He went to the living room and sat on the couch. She followed him and turned off the TV then sat on the coffee table in front of him. She grabbed his hands, "Talk to me. What's going on Jett?" He shook his head, "Nothing's wrong." She rubbed her thumbs over the backs of his hands, "Jett don't lie to me. I know when something's wrong, just let me help you." 
"Nothing is wrong damn it!" He yelled. She shook her head as she stood up. "Ok." She went and grabbed her shoes, and put them on quickly. She grabbed her phone and her keys then went back to him. "Jett, I love you. Never forget that. I don't know what's going on with you or what I did, but I'll be at Chase's until you're ready to talk." She grabbed his hand and slid her ring off, closing it into his hand. "You can give this back when you're ready to trust me again." Then he watched her walk out the door. He heard her car drive away before he realized what just happened. He looked down at the ring in his hand, the ring he never wanted back. "Fuck." He said aloud. He didn't know why he wouldn't let her in. He went upstairs to his room, and set her ring in the box. He went out to his car and started driving. He didn't know where he was going but he couldn't be in the house. He found himself pulling into the farm. The team had just gotten lights put in around the outdoor track, and he didn't care that it was the middle of Supercross season. He grabbed his helmet and some boots, goggles and gloves. Then he got on his bike and went and rode until he saw a truck pulling in. He identified it as Deegan's truck, and Jett rode over to him. "What's going on?" Haiden asked as Jett turned off his bike. "I'm going through some stuff, and this hunk of metal makes me forget it all." Haiden nodded, "Ok. Just remember why you're doing this. I know there's that voice in you're mind saying just pin it off that double. Don't. Think of her." And with that Haiden turned around and got in his truck, driving away. Jett sat there awhile longer, thinking about what Haiden just said. After a while, he took his bike back inside and went back home. He got in bed and went straight to sleep. 

Chase woke up the next day to the smell of bacon coming from the kitchen. He rolled over, and his girlfriend, Allison was next to him. He shot up, who the hell was in his house cooking bacon. He peeked his head around the corner and his sister was there. "Oh look a dumb blonde stumbled into my kitchen." She looked up at him, "Shut it." He laughed, "What's going on?" She handed him a plate, "My fiancé is being difficult so I will be residing here until he isn't." Chase nodded, "Ok. I don't mind as long as you make this scrumptious food everyday." She laughed and jumped on his back, and then they heard a loud "ahem" from the other room. Chase turned around, "Uh Chase, who's this?" Kaylee hopped off Chase's back, "Someone's in trouble." He flicked her head and turned back to his girlfriend. "Oh I guess you two haven't met yet. Allison, this is my little sister Kaylee." Kaylee smiled at her, "I made food if you're hungry." She smiled, "Thank you." Kaylee nodded, "Shit. Gotta pee." She began walking to the bathroom, "I didn't need to know that." Chase said after her. "Missed the part where that's my problem." Kaylee said as she closed the door. "So why didn't you tell me she lives here?" He heard next to him. "She doesn't, anymore. Her and her boyfriend are having a disagreement." She came up behind him, "Fiancé actually." Chase rolled his eyes, "Kaylee I don't care that you got engaged before me." She laughed, "Well it's the only thing that is cooler about me than you so I'm gonna use it." Chase smiled at her, "When are you gonna leave?" Kaylee shrugged, "Either when Jett decides to talk to me again or until you kick me out." He nodded. "Well, I better go ride or Roger will be livid. Love you guys, you slightly less Kaylee." Kaylee shrugged, "Whatever." He walked out the door, and his girlfriend jumped up, "Do you have pictures from when he was little?" A smile grew on Kaylee's face, "Hell yes I do." 

I'm back 😜