Raleigh

"Kaylee Amelia Sexton." Jett said as he walked through the door after a long day of training. "Whats up?" She said as she walked over to him with a confused look on her face. "I love you." He said as he pulled her up close to him, saving room for Jesus of course. "Jett?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we get a dog?" 

"A dog?"

"Yeah my friend's dogs had puppies so like we should buy one."

"What are they?"

"Pure bred golden retrievers."

"Oh hell yeah. When can we go get one?"

"Tonight."

"Fuck yeah." Jett said as he set his stuff down on the counter. He grabbed a water from the fridge, and they decided to leave then. She drove over to her friends house, and pulled into the drive. She walked through the door, and Jett followed her. "Girlfriend what the fuck is up." Kaylee said as she went into Ashlynn's room. "What's up girly." She said as she threw a pillow at Kaylee's head. "Girl shut up." Kaylee said as she picked it up and threw it back at her. "Anyway Jettson needs one of your dogs." Jett nodded, and she got up and the 3 went to the backyard. "So we got 4 boys and 2 girls, so just pick whatever one you want. Jett picked up one, and looked over to Kaylee. "Little feller is so cute. K I cannot." Kaylee came over, and grabbed him from Jett. "Jett this is the one were getting. No questions." "Damn straight." 

"Ok great. So I kinda forgot how much I'm supposed to charge yall for these, so just give me 400 and we'll just not tell my dad. " Kaylee shrugged as she pulled out her wallet, which Jett slapped out of her hand and quick handed Ashlynn his money. "Jett I'm gonna kill you." "You'd be dead right after me, so go for it." 

"How in the hell would I be dead?"

"Cause you can't live without your boy."

"I hate that that is so true." Jett laughed while they all headed back inside and up to her room. "So anyway are you and Jake still dating?" Kaylee said as she turned away from Jett. "I mean we are. But he has been so lame now that he's in college." "College is a straight up L." "For real." Jett had tuned out their conversation and was playing with their new dog. "Kaylee."

"What do you want Jett."

"What are we gonna name him?"  They all were thinking before Jett came up with an idea. "Let's name him Raleigh, after that town in North Carolina. Cause it's cool." 

"That's what my dad wanted to name that one cause I don't even know why." Ashlynn said with a laugh. "It's meant to be." Kaylee said. 

"Just like you and me sweet heart." Jett said as he stood and handed Kaylee the puppy. Jett and Kaylee stayed around at Ashlynn's house for awhile, until they heard the garage door opening. They all stood up and walked into the living room. Her dad looked between Ashlynn and Kaylee before his eyes landed on Jett. "Ashlynn Marie why is there a boy in my house when no one else is here." 

"Dad calm down, he is literally getting married to Kaylee and they bought one of the dogs." 

"Oh. Sorry son." Jett shrugged "All good." Jett looked at his phone, "Oh shit I was supposed to go to Chase's 20 minutes ago to workout." He said laughing.

Kaylee laughed, "You better get going or my brother will scream at you."

"I'm already past that I'm gonna get the entire Chase effect. You gonna come?"

"Absolutely not I'm not dealing with Chase's wrath."

Jett laughed as he kissed her forehead. "See you in a while. I love you." 

"I love you hot man." He smiled at her before he headed out to his truck, and hopped in and started driving to Chase's screaming Morgan Wallen as Kaylee had turned him into a Morgan fanboy. He pulled into Chase's drive and shut his truck off. He walked in, and seen Chase scooping pre workout. "Jett you were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago what the hell." 

"I was with Kaylee at her friends house and I had no clue where I even was."

"Ever heard of GPS?"

"Nope." Jett responded shaking his head. Chase sighed, and they headed downstairs to Chase's home gym. They talked about random things for awhile before Chase decided out of the blue to go bike 50 miles. "What the hell Chase." Chase snorted as he put his AirPod back in and kept cycling.