Great Heavens

Jett and Kaylee woke up the next morning and they were trying to decide on what to do.

"I have to ride but you wanna come with me then we can go to the beach or something?"

She nodded, and they started to get ready. Jett started going through everything trying to find his wallet cause apparently he lost it. She went downstairs and make him some food, and when he finally found his wallet he came back downstairs.

"Thank beautiful."

He said kissing her forehead and eating quick so they could leave. They went out to his truck, and Jett opened her door before he went around to his side. He started it up, and pulled out of the driveway.

"Starbucks?"

"You know me to well Jettson."

He chuckled as he pulled into the drive thru. 

"But the real question is if you remember my Starbucks order."

He scoffed and looked over at her, "A venti lemonade with 5 pumps of raspberry and a splash of strawberry acai because you and coffee don't mix."

She laughed as he pulled up to the order thing and bought their drinks. They arrived at HRC and went inside so Jett could put his gear on. He handed her his phone wallet and AirPods.

"Love you cutie."

"Love you too nerd."

They walked outside where Jett's mechanic was waiting with his bike. He put on his helmet gloves and goggles before pressing the electric start and riding over to the track. 

@kayleesexton: oh my lawd jettson 🤩 @jettson18 

Liked by hondaracingcorporation, chasesexton and 18k others

@jettson18: 😉

@hunterlawrence: @jettson18 keep it pg brother 😂

@user6969: he wants me 

@jettson18: @user69 Pass

They got into Jett's truck and he turned on the music, which was some rap song by Eminem. 

"Let's go to the beach."

Jett decided and started driving. He parked his truck on the side of the road when he got there and they went down onto the sand. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and started walking towards the water.

"Jett what are you doing. Jett I'm gonna hurt you."

He threw her in laughing, and then ran back onto the beach. She ran after him, and jumped on his back

"I hate you so much."

"No you love me."

"Unfortunately."

She jumped off his back and they sat down on the sand. He set his head on her shoulder,

"Do you still love me?"

"Nope, not one bit."

"Not even a teensy little bit?"

"No sir."

"Dammit."

They left to go get some food and then they went back to Chase's house. She walked through the door with Jett behind her, and seen Chase on the couch making out with some girl.

"OH GREAT HEAVENS!"

She screamed and grabbed Jett's hand and they sprinted upstairs and into her room.

"Are we gonna talk about what was going on down the-

"Nope. Never. Never thought I'd see my brother doing THAT but, holy buttcheek." 

He laughed and they sat on her bed, and she handed him the remote to the tv. He turned on Shameless, and they laid back on her bed. She laid her head on his chest and his arm came around her middle.

"I love you Jettson."

"I'd love me to. But I love you to."