way to much whiskey

*January 1st, 2026

Jett woke up with a pounding headache and groaned. Today was gonna be rough. He got up and headed downstairs where she had set a Red Bull and some Advil on the counter. He took them quick and went over to the living room where she was on the couch scrolling through Instagram. "Why'd you let me drink so much last night?" He asked with a laugh. She shrugged, "You were having fun, and I did stop you after awhile." He lay down and put his head in her lap while he watched whatever was on the tv while she set her phone down and ran her fingers through his hair. "Riding todays gonna suck." "Stay here with me all day then." He snorted, "I would love to but I'm not trying to get yelled at by Lars." She shrugged and after a few minutes he was asleep again. She let him sleep because he didn't even go to bed until 3 am. He woke up about an hour later. "Sleepyhead." He got up and looked at the time, 8:30. "Shit." He quick ran upstairs and changed before throwing on some shoes. "I gotta get going to the track, I love you." He kissed her forehead before he headed out to his truck and started driving to the track. He got there and headed inside, Johnny O and Christian Jett's mechanic was here but no one else. He got out and walked in. "Boy are you a sight for sore eyes." Jett looked over at Christian who laughed. "Rough night?" Jett groaned, "I inhaled way to much whiskey last night." Christian continued laughing. "Then your doing 2 15s and a few starts today, thats it." Johnny said and Jett nodded. "You'll be doing me a favor." Jett told him as he walked into the locker room and started putting on his gear. Once he got ready he grabbed some goggles and went back out by everyone. Christian pushed his bike out and Jett put his helmet on, and got on. He rode over to the track and put on his goggles before taking off. He finished up with his motos which he felt like total shit doing before he did a few starts before he was able to leave. He got in his truck and grabbed his phone and seen multiple texts from Chase.

Chase- come to my house

Jett-why

Chase- because your ass has some explaining to do

Jett- what? what the hell did i do?

Chase never responded so Jett quick drove to Chase's house and when he got there Kaylees car was also in the driveway. "What in the hell is going on." Jett walked in and Chase was leaning against the island with his arms crossed and she was staring at something on his phone which was on the island. "What the hell is this." Chase said as he handed him his phone. Jett read the headline, "Photo of Jett Lawrence kissing a girl which isn't his girlfriend" "What the hell?" He scrolled down a little further to the supposed picture of him kissing this girl.

 Jett read the headline, "Photo of Jett Lawrence kissing a girl which isn't his girlfriend" "What the hell?" He scrolled down a little further to the supposed picture of him kissing this girl

"Since when did I have black hair and a beard, this is so crazy. You guys gotta believe me. That aint me. There is literally snow on the ground in the background. I didn't know it snowed in Florida. I've never seen that girl in my life, and I haven't worn a suit in 6 months. I swear. This is bullshit-" "Jett." She stood up and walked over to him. "Shut up and kiss me dammit." She wrapped her hands around the back of his neck and pulled his face down to hers and connected their lips for a few seconds. "Of course we believe you Jett. I know its not you, that guys ugly as hell and your hot as shit." He smiled and handed Chase his phone. "But next time if it is you I will kick your ass." "Well we wont ever have that issue." Chase nodded and grabbed a water from the fridge. "Hey how'd you notice there was snow on the ground?" Chase asked. "I dont know, I was just looking for ways to prove that fucker wasn't me. "Huh. The things you notice when your paying attention." Jett had to think for a second, "Oh you asshole." 

short ahh chapter but it is what it is. congrats to jett on 450 championship and perfect season, thats unreal.