dying man

Jett lined up on the gate for the final 450 race before off season. He was 2 points behind Chase, who had the red plate, but Aaron was only 1 point behind Jett. He saw the Monster girl walk out onto the track and watched the number tick down until it hit 0. He revved his bike and saw the gate drop and dumped the clutch. He had a great start and got the holeshot. He charged and opened up a 3 second gap back to Chase. He was trying his hardest to keep his bike underneath him for 30 minutes. He was starting to get nervous when every time he looked back, the number 23 got closer. He flew over the finish line jump and saw the white flag. He glanced over and saw Chase next to him, and in the next corner, Chase block passed Jett, so Jett followed him for a few corners before he did the same thing back to Chase. Him and Chase went at it for the last few corners, but at the end, it was Jett hitting the finish line first and throwing his left arm into the air and revving his bike.
"Jett Lawrence is your 2024 450 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross champion!"
Jett stopped on one of the jumps and revved his bike more before he saw Chase pull up next to him, and the two hugged.
"Good job buddy."
Jett hit Chases back before Chase rode away, and more guys pulled up next to Jett and congratulated him. Jett rode over to the podium and he went straight to Kaylee and wrapped his arms around her.
"I'm so proud of you."
Chase dumped a water bottle on their heads.
"You guys are so lame."
Chase said laughing his ass off. Jett went up to the podium and got his plate and trophy before they took a picture with Jett Chase and Aaron up there, before Chase went back to HRC and Jett went back to Star Yamaha, and Aaron Red Bull KTM. When the two got back, they put Jetts bike on the stand, and everyone got a lot of beer, and they started revving Jetts bike. After about 10 minutes of that, Jett came over and grabbed Kaylees hand and brought her over by his bike. Chase took a few pictures, before they all decided to call it a night. Jett and Kaylee lay next to each other in Jett's motor home.

"I love you champ."

"Love you more."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy."

He chuckled and they both went to sleep.

****

Kaylee woke up, and rolled over and there was no Jett.

"Where the hell is that boy?" She said as she got up and walked into the kitchen and seen a note on the counter.

Good morning baby, I'm planning something special for you. I'll pick you up here at 6! I love you.                                                                                                                                                                          --jettson

She couldn't imagine what this boy had up his sleeve. She got in the shower, and after brushing her teeth, doing her makeup and hair, she drove over to Chase's house. She walked in, and seen Chase cooking at the stove singing along to some Luke Combs song.

"Jeez ever heard of knocking?"

"Nope. But you are a fabulous singer."

"Anyway, what's up?"

"Well Jett left some note and said he wouldn't be back until 6, so I figured why not annoy you with my presence?"

"I don't know, I think Adam prefers your annoyance."

"Well I came by Chaser. So that's Adam's loss."

Chase chuckled,

"You want some food?"

"Sure."

Chase continued cooking, before he slid a plate with some eggs and bacon over to her.

"Bone apple titty."