I want you to be my girlfriend

Jett- you wanna do something tonight

kaylee- like what

Jett-idk just something

kaylee- and why would I do that

Jett-because im cool and im bored af

kaylee-i guess 

Jett- good

She set her phone down and got out of bed, going out to see where Chase ran off to. 

"I'm gonna go out with a friend tonight."

"Ok. Just don't die."

"No promises."

She poured some Froot Loops and some milk in a bowl and sat down at the table. She scrolled through TikTok while she ate, and when she was done she set her stuff down and went to get ready, cause it was already 2 pm. She found a random pair of jeans and a shirt and hoodie, and decided that was good enough. She chilled for the rest of the day, before she got a text from Jett saying that he was on his way. A few minutes later, she seen his truck pull up on the curb, and she walked out. 

"Bye Chase."

She said giving him a hug before walking out.

"Hey"

Jett said as she got in and shut the door.

"Sup."

"So, I was thinking we could get dinner and then go back to my house and watch a movie?"

"Sure. But I got school tomorrow chief."

He nodded as he drove. He pulled into some fancy looking restaurant. And when he turned off his truck, he flung himself out his door, sprinted around the front, just to open her door and grab her hand to help her down. 

"Well damn you would think I don't know how to open a door."

Jett laughed as he turned his shoulder and hit the lock button on his key. They walked up to the girl at the counter,

"For Jettson."

"Jettson?"

She muttered to him. He smiled, and looked down at her. His smile drove her crazy.

"Lawrence?"

The girl said, and he nodded. 

"Ok if you guys just wanna follow me over here."

She took them to some table in some backroom, where there was no one else. When she walked away she stared at him, until he looked up from his menu.

"What?"

"Uh, y'know like the weird room with no one in it?"

"Oh yeah. It's no big deal. I didn't want it to be weird with everyone here."

They both ordered some food, and it came about 10 minutes later. When the girl who brought their food, she saw her straight up winking and trying to make her ass look bigger, right in front of Jett. She had to try her very hardest not to laugh until she walked out. She did, and her and Jett both laughed.

"What in the actual fuck was that."

"I don't know but she definitely stuffed her bra with tp before she came over here."

"Jett stop I'm gonna pee myself."

Jett laughed even harder, and they eventually ate. They talked for a half an hour, before he stood up. 

"Let's go before that weird girl comes back."

She nodded, and they walked out. 

"So. Do you wanna go to my house, or I can take you home."

"Well, Chase is probably watching Supercross from 2004, like every night. So your house."

Jett laughed a little.

"Does he actually watch Supercross all the time?"

"Yes. 24/7, 365."

"Damn."

A few minutes later, he pulled into his driveway.

"Doesn't Hunter live here to?"

"Yeah but he's staying at his friend's tonight."

She nodded, and they walked in. Jett jumped on some big bean bag that was in the center of the living room. He got up and sat on the couch and she sat next to him. Jett grabbed the remote, turned on Netflix, and started going through all the shows and stuff.

"What should we watch?"

"Cocomelon."

"Cocomelon is a W show."

"Exactly."

Jett continued looking.

"This is what were watching."

Jett said clicking on 'Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby' and throwing the remote on the floor.

"Dude I was addicted to this movie and Chase got so mad."

Jett laughed before getting up and coming back a few minutes later, handing her a soda. They continued watching, and got to her favorite part,

"I wanna go fast, that sounds like you Jett."

Jett snorted,

"Ok more like Hunter but whatever."

They finished watching, and Jett turned off the tv. He looked over, and started tapping her shoulder.

"Kaylee. Kaylee. Kaylee."

"Jett. What do you want?"

"Well, I want you to be my girlfriend."

"And I want you to be my boyfriend. But I'm 17 and you're 19."

"I mean that just means we don't tell anyone."

"You're so devious and I love it."

"So are we dating now, cause I gotta update my facebook."

"Sure bud. And you are not putting me on your facebook."

Jett laughed, before they fell asleep in his living room.