Akaza vs Giyuu: preparation

Two chapters ! Combined 15,000 words I decided to spilt it into two chapters

Giyuu POV:

Only one more day left till Tanjiro receives his mission on the Mugen train. I've stayed at the butterfly mansion for the past week monitoring Tanjiro, but also coming up with a plan for Akaza. I decided last week, my main objective would be to kill Akaza, so I've come up with possible scenarios and plans to take him down.

The best-case scenario is Akaza's death, but it's also the hardest to achieve. Although I know Akaza's moves and attacks, it's not that simple, it is an upper moon After all, you can never be too careful. In my previous battle with Akaza, I kept up with him shortly before I was overwhelmed. I know I am more powerful than before, but I won't know if it's enough until the battle itself.

Another scenario is holding Akaza till sunrise. This outcome will occur if I am unable to kill Akaza in time and he escapes. His escape wouldn't completely ruin my plans, but it isn't very ideal either. If Akaza gets away, we will eventually face him again in the long run and that's a scenario I would like to avoid, furthermore, Akaza will be able to see my abilities and have enough time to prepare for it in the future.

Finally, the worst scenario, which I am currently preparing for my death. Although I don't want to think about it, it's still a very possible scenario. I am currently writing everything I know about the future, the upper moons, and Muzan in my journal that I've started to write during my stay at the mansion. If I'm going to die, I don't want this knowledge to go to waste, so I'm writing everything down. This journal will be passed to Tanjiro if I die, and he will hopefully use this knowledge better than I have.

These are the three scenarios that can happen. I've come up with plans for all three of them, and all three of them revolve around Tanjiro, so I'll need to speak with Tanjiro before he leaves for the mission. I'll also need to give this journal to someone who can hold on to it and then give it to Tanjiro if I were to die.

That's a bit difficult to do because I can't simply say:

"Can you hold on to this journal? If I were to die, give this to Tanjiro"

It will sound suspicious, which will only lead to a lot of questioning by the person I ask. I need to give this to someone that won't question my motives too heavily, but who exactly?

I'll think of this later, I need to go talk with Tanjiro since he leaves soon. I place my pen down, before getting up my chair and opening the door. I enter the hallway, which was less crowded than usual.

"There's not a lot of patients today.." I thought to myself.

I head upstairs and towards where Tanjiro was resting. As I approached, I heard a loud yelling which I immediately recognized as Zenitsu, presumably refusing something. I entered the room to see the duo of Zenitsu and Aoi yelling at each other. I feel bad for Aoi sometimes.

"Please! Zentisu take your Medicine!" Aoi pleaded.

"No!!!! It tastes gross!!" Zenitsu yelled.

I suppose I should step in before someone gets a headache from the two yellings. I placed my hand on Zenitsu's shoulder.

"Who- AHHHHHHHHH!!! Hashira!!" Zenitsu screamed before suddenly bowing.

"Water-pillar sama..." Aoi mumbled

"Take the medicine..." I quietly told Zenitsu

"H-hai!!" Zenitsu replied

He snatched the medicine off Aoi's hand and quickly chugged it then ran off to the opposite room.

"Am... I... that scary...?"