Akaza vs Giyuu

My body suddenly veered to the left out of instinct. I looked back towards my right and my eyes immediately widened.

It was Akaza.

He jumped up from the bush to my right which caused me to instinctively move to the left. He stood there with a gleeful expression on his face as his fists tightened.

"What battle spirit you have!" He shouted excitedly.

"I'm supposed to be somewhere else right now, but I could not resist that battle spirit you were emitting!" He declared

Somewhere else? He must be talking about the Mugen train. So he was indeed ordered to go the train., but why send an upper moon when there was already a lower moon there? It seemed like a waste of time to send two powerful demons to one location.

"Uppermoon three.." I muttered

"My name is Akaza..." He introduced himself

"I can tell by your battle spirit, your a hashira..." He deduced

"I am..." I confirmed

He was trying to talk to me, but I took the time to analyze him. He had a well-built physique all around, the area to strike him seemed slim. Striking his chest or upper leg would not be a good idea since they had the most muscle mass. His arms and ankles seemed like the most ideal locations. Unfortunately, his arms and ankles are what he uses to attack as well, so striking those areas carry risk.

"I'll keep it simple: become a demon or die..." He threatened

"Only a fool would accept your offer... You'll have to kill me..." I responded

"Good... I was hoping for a warmup..."

The ground under Akaza cracked as he lunged at me with incredible speed. I stood my ground, waiting for the impact.

CLASH!

Akaza threw a barrage of punches to which I deflected all of them quickly. He's fast! The speed of his punches is just as fast as I remember!

Akaza pulled back his fist and lunged forward again to put more power on the punch. I stood to my ground and parried the punch with my sword. He quickly used his forward momentum to step into another punch, however, I jumped back causing his punch to hit the air due to the range.

I jumped back to increase the range between the two of us because of his fierce hand-to-hand combat. From what I can tell, I can react to his punches without my additional powers at the moment.

"Air Type!!"

       A shockwave from his punch flew towards me which I quickly moved to my left to avoid

A shockwave from his punch flew towards me which I quickly moved to my left to avoid. However, he performed numerous of them, causing numerous shockwaves to come in my direction.