A sword doesn't define strength

9,700 wore chapter, get comfy.

By the way Tomioka will refer to Gyutarro as "the male demon" or "the brother" since he doesn't know his name.

Giyuu POV:

        Could it be... my sword was damaged from a fight with Akaza... and I failed to notice...

        I looked at my sword. It was unusable now, there was no blade left on the hilt.

       "How unlucky..." Uppermoon Six started to smile.

        "You'll pay for that you brat!" The other uppermoon six stood behind me.

          I was surrounded by the two as I tried to calm down. I tossed my sword aside as I put myself in a defensive position.

Not good...

       The brother was standing in front of me as he showed a malicious smile. The sister stood directly behind me, it looks the two will rush at the same time from my front side and back.

       In an instant, the two rushed toward me from both directions. The brother got to me first as he swung his kama toward my shoulder, I quickly leaned back and dodged. Multiple obi sashes swung towards me to which I quickly leaped over. The two of them quickly gathered back their attacks and rushed toward me again.

       The sister jumped off the brother and sprung toward me at a higher speed swinging her sashes. I quickly slide under the attack and dodge it, but the brother was right there waiting as he swung both his Kama in an X-pattern. I quickly rolled over and dodged the initial attack, but he continued to which I used my hands and sprung myself above him.

        "Stand still, don't make this hard on yourself!" The sister yelled.

       How am I supposed to fight this? I can only dodge their attacks, there's no way for me to hurt them without my sword.

         "Flying Blood sickles!" He yelled.

       Three blood sickles flew toward me as I quickly rolled out of the way of the first one. The second one was directed at the ground, so I quickly leaped over it and the third one was directed towards aimed toward my head as I swiftly ducked. More Obi sashes attacked from my right side as I swiftly moved out of the way.

       I can't get hit, one hit from the male upper moon and I will be poisoned, which will slow me down over time and lead to my downfall, but at the same time, there's nothing I can do. I don't how long I can keep dodging.

        "How does it feel?! To be so helpless!" The male upper moon yelled as he attacked me.

        He swung his Kama toward my head as I ducked underneath it. His sister jumped off his back and attacked using her Obi sashes in the air, to which I rolled out of the way. Her attacks, their still slow, but with the two of them working in coordination, it's getting effective.

        She lunged toward me and attacked. I quickly jumped onto a roof to get out of her range. The sashes struck the building, causing the roof to start to collapse. I quickly leap off the building onto another. I have to stay out of their range.

        The brother leaped onto the opposite building in front of me and ran towards me. I turned around and ran in the opposite direction, however, the sister cut me off and attacked. Instead of dodging, I slide under her attack and continued to run as I outran the attack itself.

        "What the !" She yelled in shock.

      "Flying blood sickles!" He yelled

       He attacked with his blood sickles, but I was running too fast for it to reach me and it fell short. There's only one thing I can do in this situation and that is to find Uzui-san and Kocho. I didn't want them to get involved, I didn't want this to happen but... there was no other choice right now.