2

"Kids, we need to talk."said jake

( jake expressed the matter with the children and ......

"What no way, dad, we can't leave. Why are we leaving?" Neteyam said. "Look guys like it or not we have to leave for a while it won't be forever, but it will be for a while okay, Spider I need you to get everything you need from Neil okay and everyone else please go pack you stuff we leave at 0800 okay". Jake said, "What does your father always say?" Neytiri said, "Sullys Stick Together! " the kids said in unison.

(After everyone was already packed up, they go to talk to the people, jake leaves his best warrior in charge, and then the family say their goodbyes to friend Spirit Tree and grandmother. When grandmother hugged each of the grandchildren when see get to Spider and Neteyam she both of them to be careful and safe and to look out for each other both nod and hugged their grandmother and made their way to the Ikran. )

(Three hours after flying in the sky they finally land was the start to get surround by the Metkayina Clan, as the clan walking closer and closer spider felt a bit uncomfortable, the clan started to hiss and make noises to the family, which started spider up)

"Spider! Spider, Mawey, it's okay, " Neteyam said, trying to calm down his older brother. "Spider won't okay they won't hurt you."

(After the little outburst the chief of the clan makes his way to greet the people go to say he greeted them all with kindness even spider, however when Ronal came to see the outsiders, she was much colder and unwelcoming to the people especially spider)

"What brings you all the way here, Jake Sully?" said Tonowari

(After Jake explains their situation to the clan Ronal is no more welcoming before she goes around judging the kids from head to toe make them more uncomfortable, we she gets to Spider Neteyam, Lo'ak , tuk, and Kiri all walk towards their brother as their parent watch.)

"What is this you hide amongst strangers, and you bring one of them to us, the near thing you are running from look at him he is nothing more of a demon himself?" Ronal said.

"Enough!" said Neytiri. "Tonowari, I will respect you all because this is your clan, but I will not let you disrespect my children just because they are different," she replied. "I do apologize for my mate, Neytiri. Ronal is out of line," said Tonowari.

(After the situation, the kids then hug their big brother to stop him from showing his sadness and shedding tears this made the clan feel a bit bad for the outsiders. Tonowari then looked at Ronal with an expression as to saying they can stay, and she slowly agreed. After that, tonowari then makes a loud announcement, letting them know that they must treat the sully family with respect. After giving that announcement, he calls his kids over to tell them and for them to introduce themselves.)

"Sullys, I would like you to meet my daughter Tsireya," he said. "Hey." lo'ak responded, making the girl laugh a little. "and this is my oldest, my son Aonung," Tonowari said. 

(As the boy walks from behind his father, he then goes around and analyzes the sully family, but when he reaches i certain Sully (neteyam), he stops. Neteyam eyes grow wide, and the boy starts to cry. He didn't think he would ever meet the boy, but here he is staring at him, eye to eye)

"neteyam, are you okay?" said Spider. "I--- I CAN'T STAY HERE!! he screamed, backing away from the reef boy, and went over to his Ikran. 

Kiri and Lo'ak then run over to their brother as their parents watch the seen playout.

"Neteyam, what's wrong?" said Kiri. "it's him it's the na'vi from my dream, I can't stay here not with him," Neteyam replied to his siblings.

"It's okay, Teyam, you will be okay. Just calm down, and let's go back," Lo'ak said.

"Okay, I'll calm down beside we won't be here for long," said Neteyam.

Comment