4

(today is the day team starts one on one training with Aonung. he's feeling very nervous and a bit scared wishing his siblings were with him)

"come one forest boy we don't have all day, plus I don't wanna be doing this but I always follow my orders," said Aonung.

"Whatever I don't wanna be around you either what are we doing"? neteyam asked

"We first need to find you an ilu you live here you must ride one," said the boy 

(the two boys make it over to the ilu, they look through all neteyam being surrounded by them laughing as they tickle him with sprays of water until one specific ilu comes to Neteyam. They stare at each other for a while until they finally got trust each other)

"make sure to complete the bond, once it's done you must feel a connection and become like one before riding the ilu" said Aonung 

(once neteyam made the bond with his ilu, the little fish soon start to freak out a bit, however neteyam remain calm. he then tries the same technique he used on his ikran to calm the ilu down and it worked. the two then start to swim and five minutes later they dive into the water. They ride smoothly, the boy smiles big as he explores under the ocean, Anoung who was not that far sees the boy and the ilu and couldn't help but smile.)

(after an hour the two then come up from the water. Neteyam swinging his hair back and forth and enjoying the sunset)

"not bad forest boy, I have never seen such skill used in bonding with ilu" said the boy. "it's the same way I bonded with my ikran which is my banshee from back home" neteyam replied. "is that what they are called the things your family ride on here"aonung replied. "yes back in the forest we ride in the sky as you ride in the water with ilu, we ride in the sky with our ikran". he said. 

(the two boys sat for a while telling stories and laughing with each other not realizing that the sun has gone down)

"oh shit it's late we have to go," said Neteyam "ill walk you back to your home first" Aonung replied

(the two then walk and make it to neteyam hut only to be greeted by an angry human. neteyam sees a spider and automatically puts his ears down and head. Spider then pats the back of neteyams head and gives Aonung a pissed-off face and then goes into the hut as Aonung makes his way back home)

"teyam are you okay, did you get hurt are you okay," Spider said worriedly. Spider I'm okay I promise. the boy replied. You skxawng I was worried". "mawey spider he's home come everyone sleep now," said Neytiri.

"yes Mother" the kids replied in unison and each went to their respective rooms.

(as the night went by both Neteyam and Aonung the two boys slept through the night as the dream had overcome them the whimper in the middle of the night was a sense of lining for one another. Neteyam makes tiny noises as his dreams manifested something beautiful and Aonung gives him a dream of the mysterious feeling of touch and lust for his mate)

comment