3

(it has been two days since the Sullys arrived at the clan. Today is the day the kids start their training. Since Spider is human, he can only do so much, but he goes to keep an eye on his sibling)

"You are not good drivers, maybe swimming through trees bu--- Aonung said which earned him a hit on the head from his sister. "We are here to teach brothers not to criticize them they are new, if we lived there in the forest, you would be the worst climb," Tsireya said which makes everyone chuckle. "Could you also teach us this finger talk, we don't know what you're saying". Neteyam asked Tsireya. Anoung and I will teach you, would your brother want to learn to," she asked the boy.

"Spider come"! Lo'ak and Neteyam called to their brother. "what's up guys, are you okay they not messing with you are they". Spider said in defense mode. "So, they just called you over for me, I wanted to know if you wanted to learn our language". Tsireya said. "Oh, sure I wouldn't mind but I'll learn from the friend over there his name is Rotxo right"? Spider said. "Um yay, we all won't mind". Rotxo replied. "Alright enough talk fine well split up for lesson Tsireya you take the girls Rotxo you take the two fr- I mean spider and Lo'ak, I'll take the Neteyam"? Aonung said. 

" I don't think that a good idea, maybe I should go with Tsireya". Neteyam replied. "Oh, come on forest boy I won't bite. "Aonung said jokingly.

(As the day went on the kids learned what was needed diving and breathing tech quines and even a little bit of sign. As the day went on and the night sky, all the kids then make their way to their homes for dinner)

"How were today's lessons". Said Neytiri. "It was amazing Mom, the water and the creatures it was so breathing taking" Kiri replied to her mother with a big smile. "I'm glad you all had a good day, Spider tomorrow your dad wants you to go with him to see the warrior riders and Neteyam we talk with tonowari and Ronal you will be having more sessions with their son". Neytiri said to the boys.

"Oh, my Eway why, mother I can't be around him please". Neteyam replied. "Neteyam you have been very nervous are you alright". Spider said worried for his brother. "I WANT TO GO HOME"! neteyam said getting up this time Spider followed him and Kiri and Lo'ak just stayed. They looked over to see I worry faces on their mother and little sister.

"he's okay Mom, he's just having some time is all". Lo'ak said to his mother. "Um, Mom I going to take Tuk to the room so we can play, lo'ak stay with Mom okay". Kiri said to her brother.

(Spider followed Neteyam to a little part of the beach and sat down next to his baby brother, he saw the hurt in neteyams eyes and decided to hold his little brother as he fell down)

"I know you miss home Neteyam, we all do especially mom and Tuk, but Dad brought us here because he was scared something might happen". said the older brother. "Spider I need to tell you something and I'm scared because I don't want you to hate me". Neteyam. "Mee! hate my baby bro never, so what is it". he replied.

"Remember when grandmother told us about the connection that we would have to our soul mates and that we would have dreams of them". Neteyam replied. "Yes, I remember, but why". spider replied.

"And that the connection will start to form once you meet them". he spoke. yeah, teyam I remember, is this about the night you wake up screaming do you see your soul mate? who is she? spider continues. "She, not she, she's he and it's the chief's son. the little brother said.

"teyam it's okay". spider said. "Not it not, it's forbidden you know that not to mention in the dream he lets me drown and die he calls me a freak". neteyam said.

(Spider looks in shock at his brother's words. Neteyam never told Kiri or Lo'ak about that part because he didn't want them to worry)

" You know I didn't think I would ever meet my soul mate and I was starting to accept it, but now I've met him, and I might die". Neteyam said. " You won't teyam I promised grandmother I would look after you, after all, you are the future chief. spider said teasing his brother a bit. "You know it should be you Spider". Neteyam replied back with a tiny smile. "Nah it you mighty warrior beside the clan would never accept me as much, now come on you worried mom again, let's go back and tomorrow just be the best you can okay," spider said as he hugs his brother.

(The two boys then make it back home. Neteyam apologizes for worrying his mother and then goes off to two beds drifting a sleep and his dreams form)

(In Aonungs room)

(The boy is sleeping peacefully when his dreams start to make him shake as he sees a blurred figure, he tries to reach out to the figure, but it starts to drown. As he tries to save the figure he is blocked by something from stopping it. the boy then wakes up in a cold sweat painting very fast)

"Neteyam"? he whispered

comment