12

(it was the last day of the trip and it was time to make their way back to the clan)

(spider and roxto scene)

"I'm glad we got to spend time together, I just wish it could always be like this," said Roxto. "it will be one day I promise," Spider said to Roxto.

(The two of them smiles and they both place their head on one another, then the spider kisses Roxto on the cheek, making the boy smile and spider as well. Neteyam watch as his older brother seemed very happy. it brought him joy knowing spider had found someone who he could love even though he is different)

(after the scene each of the kids gets back into pairs except Kiri and swims and flies their way back to the clan When the kids made it back neteyam quickly took off his necklaces, and Roxto and Spider hug and kissed goodbye before running back to his home before the kids parents showed up)

(tuk ran up to hug her brothers and sister as she missed them dearly even though they were only gone for four days, the sully kids each have their very own connection with their siblings. Once Tuk was done hugging Neytiri and Jake came right behind her as they embraced their children. Once the hugging was over the family went back to their leaving the Metkyian siblings with their parents as well)

"Hello, how was your first trip without us?" inquired their mother. Kiri responded with eagerness, "It was absolutely stunning, Mom! The location was a wonderful combination of lush green forest and serene sea. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'm already looking forward to planning another visit." Lo'ak and Kiri proceeded to discuss their trip, while Spider and Neteyam remained silent. After a few moments, their mother turned to the boys and asked, "How did the trip fare for you both?"

"Dad, it was fine," said Neteyam quietly. "Yeah, it was a good trip," Spider said sadly as we ended our conversation.

After the emotionally change in Spider and Neteyam , both the older boys, stood up and made their way to their separate rooms. The atmosphere was heavy with unspoken tension, and as they settled into their beds, the silence was deafening. The weight of their emotions finally became too much to bear, and tears streamed down their faces as they cried themselves to sleep.

(In the evening, Kiri, Loak, and Tsyirea gathered together in each other's company. They spent time catching up with each other and bonding over shared experiences. It was a pleasant and enjoyable evening spent with good friends.

"What should we do? It's clear that they're in pain," Loak said. "everyone is too scared for this Neteyam and Anonug are connected now, it will be harder for them", not mention our parents will find out their not stupid" Kiri said. "not mention the old stories about what happens when you mate with your one". Lo'ak contained

(as the siblings continue to discuss the topic. Neteyam and Aonung sneak past them to go for rides and to go to their screte place. For hours the boys had fun, swimming, laughing, wrresling and even making love, the two screamed as loud as the can, even making out aggressively and thrusting fastly. By the time the boys finished with their day it was already night)

(the two boys smiled at each other)

"you are so beautiful at night Ma teyam, your pattern shines very bright I could stare and kiss you all day" said Aonung. Neteyam giggles a little " you already have reef boy". he said still giggling.

(the boys than got up and made their way back to their homes. when neteyam arrived his parents and his siblings were waiting for him to eat)

"neteyam where were you you've been gone all day" said jake. "I went on a fly for while then I visited eway so I've been on the beach for hours," he said lying through his teeth. "well now that everyone's here we have news" Said Neytiri.

"yes grandmother has sent us information on the sky people they have gone into hiding and that it is safe to come home" she contuied. "wait mother when"? asked the children. "we will be going home in a week" said replied

"Yay we get to go home," tuk said smilingly.

(Everyone expects Spider and neteyam expressed some type of happiness)

"neteyam I thought you would be happy and its just in time, we can start your training to be the next leader and find you a mate" Jake said as he put his hand on his son shoulder

(Neteyam let out a scream)

"neteyam No!" the spider said, screaming. "I can't go back, this isn't right I can't leave Spider, I won't!' the boy said as he screamed in his brother's face. "NETEYAM, YOU CAN BE MAD BUT YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME THIS WAY," Spider yelled, scaring his brother and family.

"teyam don't you want to go home?" tuk asked quietly." I want to go home tuk I do but I just can't anymore, " neteyam said softly and walked out of the hut

"neteyam, what was it that you makes noise and you have attracted attention, I thought you would be thrilled to go home?!" jake said. "You don't get it day I finally have some type of freedom, I haven't felt more free than when I'm home," the son said.

stopping right here.......

cliffhanger....

comment