7

"Good morning Sullys", time to wake up and go hunting," said Aonung and his sister. "okay fine we are up, why are y'all so loud". Lo'ak said in a grumpy mood

"well I can't go". said Spider. "whys that's Spider". asked Tsireya. "today my dad told me that our uncle Neil is coming over to run tests on me and before anyone asked he's human but also Navi as well, and afterward Rotxo and I  are going to hang out". he replied.

"oh sounds like you have a busy day, anyways Kiri, Tuk, Loak come we must go before all the good fish is gone". Tsireya said and they all made their way to the beach to hunt.

(as they all left Aonung went and entered Neteyam's room, the little guy was still sleeping. Aonung decided to crawl into the bed with him, Neteyam slightly moved his position for a better cuddle position)

"good morning team, you don't have to pretend to be asleep," said Aonung. " I know but I wanted to do this because I know you would do that". He responded. "well I need you to get up anyway because I wanna take you somewhere special today," said Aonung. "okay okay ill get up just give me a second to get ready okay". Neteyam replied.

(Aonung then kisses Neteyam's cheek and then lets go of Neteyam so that he can get ready after Neteyam was done the two boys call to their Ilu and ride together underwater. the two were smiling and laughing as they ride together underwater. after about 20 minutes or so they make it to the special place)

"oh wow this place is beautiful", what is it called? asked Neteyam.  "it does have a specific name but I found it when I was around 12 or so when I was having a tuff time with my coming-of-age tasks and learning from my father and grandfather". aonung replied. "well it's a really beautiful place I bet you bring all your dates here". Neteyam replied. 

"Actually no, I've actually never dated anyone, I mean my mom and dad would always try to set me up but I would always run here when it happened it got worse as soon as turned 17, but by then I started to get my dreams of my mate and I told them and they backed off," aonung said

"oh wow, I started getting my dreams too around 17 and my parents always tried to set me up as well but I would always go to my grandmother for confront as she and my siblings are the only ones who know the truth about me, for my coming of age tasks I complete so many but when it time for me to choose my mate I don't think I can do it now that I've met you". Neteyam said.

"I understand that you are frightened and scared I am too but the great mother must have wanted us to be together for a reason Teyam and I wanna continue with us, no matter what the people say". Aonung says. "I want to be with you for the rest of my life Aonung". he replied 

"I see you Ma Teyam" 

"I see you Ma Nung"

(the two then exchange kisses and then continue on with their date. with foods, stories ride together on their ilu, and even make-out sessions. the two boys enjoyed themselves for the longest. when it was finally night time the two boys made their way home Aonung then drops off Neteyam and gives him a kiss on the lips and makes his way home. When Neteyam enters the home he is surprised to see his siblings gathered in a circle with worried faces.)

"what is wrong"? Neteyam asked. "spider is missing Teyam, they took him," Kiri said with tears in her eyes. "who took him"? He asked. " the sky people"? Lo'ak said angrily. "how did they find him, did you guys call Mom and Dad, how was Mom". 

"easy brother after Roxto told us that a group of military forest Navi came to knock him out and took Spider we called Mom and Dad and they will be home shortly, Mother was crying and Dad was he was silent, they will be back at dawn tomorrow" lo'ak continued.

(neteyam then felt bad and scared he began to cry. he was upset with himself even though Spider is older than Neteyam the two of them always have each other's backs, they share things with each other they comfort each other and even fight together no matter the fact of difference, but he also feels as if he failed his promise to his grandmother, the promise to protect each other.)

"I failed you grandmother" he whispers to himself. "it's okay teyam will get him back, he's gonna be okay," said Kiri. "yeah you know our brother he's tough and he just like Mom which is scary," Lo'ak says to make them laugh a bit.

(with spider....)

"LET ME OUT OF HERE"! HE YELLS AGGRESSIVELY. "IM GONNA KILL YOU QUARTICH". HE continued for hours and hours throwing things banging on the glass, and even cursing out the human in Na'vi. 

"This kid was definitely raised by the sullys" said the cronel 

Comment

who wants a background story of Neteyam and spiders relationship