16

(a loud scream was made that shocked the whole family, it was Ronal and Tonowari)

 "Aonung you bonded w the sully boy"? ronal questioned. "yes Mother" Aonung said. "aonung no, you cant".

(ronal looks at her son with worried eyes, tonowari looks to his wife and sees the fear)

"ronal, comeback don't go back". he said

"Enough Mother, you are out of control, you have no say in my mate, Eway gave my dreams and visions of my mate ever since I became of age, I've known that my mate was an outsider, someone who lived far from me". He said. "I was willing to not look for my mate and to live an unhappy life all because of you, I grew distance because I was scared of what you would do to me if the truth came out".

"but then the great mother brought him to me, I have hurt, loved, and bonded with Neteyam, and I've already asked him to marry me and he said yes, we have been living in fear to please the people, and you our parents, we have asked our sibling to lie and deceive all to make you guys happy. Neteyam has made me happier, more strong, and proud to be myself

"you two always forced things on me, but you never tried to understand why I pushed away" Aonung said as he looked at Neteyam with a smile

"he's my everything and I love him forever". Aonung said.

(ronal who became silent slowly walked away from the group)

"I can't relive that day"! I need to go"! said ronal. "my love I think its best to tell them why you are being this way". Tonowari said.

(ronal sighed and took a deep breath and turned around)

"rotxo their something I need to tell you, all of you". I'm not the oldest member of my family. " I had my mom, dad, and little sister, but I also had a brother named An'ewtay

"he was supposed to be the next chief for our tribe, but uhm" Ronal paused as she lived through her painful past. "kids sit down, every one you must here this

(flashback begins)

(ronal is 14, her brother is 16, and her sister is 11)

"I don't get it An'ewtay, your always doing stuff for our clan can't you have one break, Father always has you practicing while I help heal people it's boring," She said. "ronal don't pretend that I don't sneak here, and practice with you and Tu'kir'enyki, besides it is my birthright to be our next clan leader" her brother replied.

"And what of Su'kire's brother", Im sure Father will understand". Ronal said to her brother. " I wish I had positive outcomes like you little sister, I will tell him when the time has come". he said and then gave his little sister a hug.

(two nights after the siblings hung out An'ewtay was in his room writing a letter, after he finished he slide it under his sister's door, made his way to his father, and confessed everything, later that night. Five days after An'ewtay ceremony had begun, everyone who was there was in utter silence and great pride except Ronal and Tu'kir'enyki, but when their father went to touch the brother's head he stabbed him in the heart, along with Su'kire, the clan cheered out of our hatred and ronal and her baby sister screamed in pain)

"AN'EWTAY"! Please you will be okay ill heal you okay please, please wake up". Ronal screamed and cried. "Ronal it's okay, the great mother will give us a better home than here, take care of our sister and the clan, don't become our father or mother promise me". He said with his last dying breath. 

(ronal wails louder and in more pain, the clan cheers then slowly stopped, the father looks at his daughters in sadness and their mother stands numb after ronal calmed down a bit she then left her brother's body, her eyes now full of rage and anger towards her parents, she stood in front of her parents and Hissed at them and then started to cry again )

" you killed my brother"! Ronal screamed to her parents. " I pray to eway that she takes your LIVES and that I Ronal, never become a demon like my own parents". she said.

(ronal then takes her baby sister in her arms. That night ronal locked her room door and prepared spears as her baby sister sleeps. Once she was done, she reads the letter from her brother, more tears roll down her face and she slowly read the words)

("I knew what would be my fate, but I knew I would be free after". " I love you, little sister, please don't end up like our parents, be there" )

(end of flashback)

(ronal then looked up at the people, and to see everyone cry)

"it didn't just bring pain to your mother to tell the story, Su'kire was my baby brother he was 16, the same age as your uncle I was 17  we were of a different clan but we hung around each other that day, I never hated your grandparents so much before". Tonowari spoke.

"I promised my brother I wouldn't become them, I have failed him so much< he would have loved to see you Aonung you were born with his smile. you are so much like him, I see my older brother in my son, and that is why I'm scared. you could meet the same faith as him". ronal said wiping her tears

"Mother you said you were sharing speers in your story". "I was so angry with my parents that I threaten them by ending their lives because when they did die they shouldn't be able to join the great mother, but Your father and my sister stopped me and we left to live in your father's clan, the spears I have today our mine and your uncles, it is the last thing I have of my brother".  ronal finished.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you ronal", but it did give you the right to be so cruel to my boys," Neytiri said. "I am sorry, I was acting out of my past and I was scared I would lose my nephew and my son, Aonung the reasons I pushed you so much to find a mate, I've known since you were 10 that you were just like An'ewtay and it scared me and Rotxo your mother is too, we have lost our brother all because he wanted to be happy" she finished 

"I get where you're coming from Ronal, back when I was a sky person I had a twin brother, he was gay and I saw how people treated him, some people would go as to hurting him, kicking him punching him, so when he joined the program I finally felt he was gonna be safe, but he is also gone and then I took over and it made me closer to him, I see him now in our spirit tree at home, I hug him and tell him stories of my family". Jake said. "he's finally happy, he's safe". he said. "Thank you for that Jake Sully" Ronal said. "I haven't asked the great-mother to show me, my brother, it is too painful for me" she responds. Jakes gives her a sad nod.

(ronal looks over to her son and nephew with the oldest sully boys it makes them look happy, ronal shows a tiny smile and a tear goes down her face, she walks over to the kids)

"im- I'm sorry for being the way I was to you, I reacted the worse way ever, my brother would be turning in his afterlife and probably be upset with me," Ronal said.

(neteyam holds out his hand to Ronal, she walks over and holds his hands)

"you saved me even though you didn't like me, you're older brother would be proud of you". Neteyam said. "thank you, little one".

(She then walked over to Rotxo and Spider)

"I'm sorry young one for treating you so badly, you are Navi Spider and one of the best I've ever seen". Ronal said. "thank you, I needed that a lot". spider replied.

(ronal gives a small smile, and attends to walk out, but is stopped by Neytiri)

"thank you for what you said to Spider, he's always hearing from us his family that he isn't so different, but hearing from a stranger, someone new will give my son confidence," she said. "believe me he will have more with Rotxo, many people will not understand but this is good something new, if you will excuse me, I and the great mother have a meeting to attend" ronal said as counties to walk to the beach and dives into the water.

comment