6

(it has been two days since the Loak almost died and now the sullys and me. clan kids are all sitting together to have a meeting with all the parents)

"Okay guys we gathered you all today to let you know that me, your mother, and the sully kids' parents are going away for a week, Anoung you are in charge until we get back Kiri and Tsyiear you too will be tsahki assistants for any who is injured while we are gone," said Tonowari. 

"where will you be going," asked Tuk. "oh little one we are going to visit another tribe for a peace treaty and research we will be back in a week and we leave after this meeting" Ronal replied. 

(after the discussion with their parents the kids said goodbye and make their split off, Rotox and Spider went to hang out Kiri, tuk, and loak went with Tisyrea and neteyam went back to the hut alone. ten minutes later neteyam hears a knock on the door only to find Anoung standing there)

"what do you want"? neteyam said with his arms crossed. "can we talk please". anoung asked. "no I don't have anything to say to you Anoung, you were out of line you almost got my brother killed, you made fun of my siblings and to take worse matter you made me trust you, I don't trust anyone" neteyam ranted.

"I get that and I apologize to you and your brother, but please don't stay mad at me forever I don't want you to be mad at me anymore please" Anoung. "you think that ill forgive you, I swear if it wasn't for the sky people I would have been okay if I never met you," he said. 

"neteyam please I can't let you be mad". Anoung said. "why you don't need me in your life what doe it matters to you". neteyam replied. "oh quit the bullshit Neteyam, I know your my mate and I know I'm yours and I know why you freaked out when you saw me or when you smile when you were around me, or how you were upset and told me I let you die in the dream, I can tell you I wouldn't". Anoung said.

"ever since you came I've always felt this connection to you, I've seen you, your home your life, i wish for you to be in my arms at night and in the morning, Neteyam I See You and I'm sorry for what I've done but I can't lose you, no matter what happens, not now, not ever". the reef boy pleaded.

(Neteyam stood there in shock from hearing everything coming from the reef boy. He felt all of the same and it has been the same ever since but he still wonders why he just wanted to jump into the boy's arms and never let go)

"anoung I- just don't wanna fight with you anymore, but our type of connection is forbidden, I freaked out because I was scared of our connection and what others would say or do to us". "I see you too but I'm scared". the boy replied,

(neteyam finally just sat down where he stood holding himself and silently crying, anoung rushes over to confront the boy from crying. the feeling of finally being in his mate felt calming soothing and even at home. with tears in their eyes, the boy looks up at his mate. the two of them lock eyes and let the impulse of their thought take over as they soon began to kiss one another)

"Promise me no matter what happens you will never leave me, no matter the outcome". neteyam said. " I promise you Teyam" Anoung replied.

(the two of them kept the embrace of each other until they fell asleep cuddling each other.)

"teyam wake up," Anoung said. "it is already nighttime, your families are back and they have eaten you need to as well and I'm gonna go home but I will be back tomorrow okay," anoung said as he kisses his check and goes home.

"so neteyam look like you fell for your fish," Loak said jokingly which earns him a smack against the head from Spider. "you skxwang, anyway Neteyam come eat". Said the oldest boy.

(the siblings  sat around and talked about their days and then after an hour they made their way to the rooms and fell asleep)

comment