10

Neteyam had a wonderful birthday today, spending quality time with his beloved family. They enjoyed a scrumptious dinner and exchanged heartfelt gifts that brought smiles to everyone's faces. As the day drew to a close, Neteyam headed to the beach to meet up with his dear friend Aonung. The two had planned to ride to their secret spot to continue the celebrations and make unforgettable memories. With excitement in their hearts and happiness in the air, they embarked on their journey to the beautiful spot that held a special place in their hearts.

"Did you have a good day, Ma Teyam?" "It was very enjoyable. My sisters made me the most beautiful clothes. I normally only wear them at home, but I think I will wear them tomorrow." He replied, "Well, I hope you're ready for the gifts and fun I have planned for tomorrow."

(aonung and Neteyam went on for three hours laughing, enjoying one another company, Netey adored the gifts and letters given to him from Anoung. the two shared a passionate make-out session but after a while, they pulled away to not make it more than it is and to not increase one's desire for each other)

(once they were done instead of taking Neteyam home. they decided to sleep over at Aonung hut that his parent gave him 3 years ago, but he barely stays there today was a good reason to stay, and the two cuddled each other and drift off to sleep)

The following day, the boy woke up to the sound of a horn. Aonung sprang out of bed with joy, recognizing it as the signal that the tulku had arrived. After getting ready, Aonung took Neteyam and they swam together to meet Aonung Tulkun. The reunion was filled with great moments as they shared stories and experiences. Neteyam's happiness grew as they saw their mate express themselves freely.

"Wow, Ma Nung, I've never seen you so happy and excited," said his friend. My Tulkun brother and I have a close relationship, and he understands everything about us and me," Aonung replied, smiling at the boy. "Aonung, what do you think will happen to us?" Neteyam inquired.

"Ma teyam I will follow you forever, if worse case we can live at the secret place that we visit days in and days out" Aonung. "don't you want to be chief of your clan," asked the boy "I want to be there for my people but Teyam you are also my family and I want you forever"

(they sit together kissing and hugging one another. Something hit Neteyams head)

"Neteyam, my heart is bursting with love for you and I can't hold it back any longer," Aonung declared. "Tell me, my sweet, what is it that you desire?" Aonung replied, his eyes flickering with anticipation. "I want us to become one, to mate and form an unbreakable bond that will last a lifetime," Neteyam poured out, his passion evident in every word.

(aonung hugs the boy and nods in agreement)

Excitedly, Aonung expressed their desire to be bonded with you forever, Ma teyam.

Aonung passionately poured out his heart to Teyam, declaring his unbreakable commitment and offering a sanctuary of safety. When questioned about his desire to lead the clan, Aonung ardently expressed his unwavering loyalty to his community but made it clear that his family bond with Teyam will always take precedence.

(Neteyam and Aonung were thrilled about their strong bond, so they decided to turn it into a trip and invite everyone. To keep it a surprise, they gathered the family together to discuss the details.

"Hey everyone, I was thinking of planning a sibling trip. We'll be leaving tomorrow and returning in four days," Aonung proposed to the group. Jake agreed, saying that it's a great idea for the kids to have some time away and then come back refreshed.

"Okay, so Lo'ak, Kiri, my sister, Neteyam, Tuk, and I will be coming," Aonung stated. However, Spider declined and walked away.

Neteyam sensed his brother's discomfort and made the decision to accompany him.

"Hey little bro, what brings you here?" Spider inquired. "Spider, we need you to join us. We're also bringing Roxto, but we didn't want to say it out loud because of Ronal. I know you've been hanging out with her. Do you miss him?" Neteyam explained. "Yes, I do. It hurts," Spider replied. "I'll pack my clothes and get some tomorrow. Are we taking Ikran?" Spider asked. "Actually, you should take Roxto on Awkxì. I've seen you two fly without me and you have a special connection. I'll ride in the sea with Aonung," Neteyam suggested.

Spider inquired, "I notice that you have developed a liking for the fish boy. Is he treating you well?" Neteyam playfully replied, "Yes, but can the same be said for you, big brother?"

The two individuals laughed and hugged each other. Later on, the children had a meal with their respective families, and eventually, they went to pack their things and sleep. It will be a very long journey tomorrow, involving both flying and swimming.

comment