11

(third day of the trip...) *they didn't bring a tuk*

(The kids from Sully spotted some exceptionally tall trees and decided to have a climbing race. They challenged the Mekyian kids, who accepted the challenge. After six minutes, all the Sully kids had reached the top, while the others struggled greatly. However, the Sully kids eventually helped the Mekyian kids to climb up. Spider and Neteyam laughed at Roxto and Aonung, recalling what they had told them when they first arrived. Loak and Tsyirea sat and hugged each other.

"not so easy is it Ma Nung" Neteyam teased. "your right it was hard not to mention I feel after the third branch. Aonung said with a small chuckle looking at Neteyam

(the kids look at the beautiful site of the type of beautiful colors, The Mekyian kids all stared at their other half and saw their eyes shining in the sunlight with their smiles making them smile and happy> After the climb the kids all left the tree and went hunting for food, after an hour or so the sun started to set and the kids started a fire t cook the catch)

"This was fun you guys, this whole trip was a good idea and we all had so much fun, no stress and rules, thanks for the suggestion Reef boy," said Spider. "I'm glad you guys have had fun, but I didn't just bring you guys here to get away, Neteyam - Aonung said as he looks Neteyam in the eyes and hold the boy's hands

(neteyam and Aonung both stood up and then Aonung starts)

"Teyam I'm so happy that Eway has brought us together and even though we don't know what our futures hold, I know I will not let you go and I want to be connected forever with you," Anoung said

(the Mekyian then got down on his knee and pulled out the necklace and presented to neteyam, this made everyone gasps and shocked with excitement Kiri and tsyirea both had tears in their eyes while the boys just smiled with excitement. Neteyam looking at Aonung and the necklace had tears forming in his eyes, his ear are down and one hand over his mouth

"Neteyam Sully from now, then, and in the future, will you be my  [mun.ˈt'a.tan] n. husband"? asked Aonung said

(Neteyam then looked at the boy and shook his head as I sign but to stunned to speak but it meant yes. Aonung then got up and put the necklace around Neteyams neck, after the two kissed passionately and embraced each other. After that, the group joined the hug)

" Aww look at my brother," Spider said "Look at the mighty warrior crying: said Lo'ak "Teyam stop aww stop crying," said Kiri as she tries to wipe some of her older brothers' tears when the group pulled away. They looked to see that Anonug was crying too, the sight of this shocked Neteyam, Roxto, and his sister)

Big brother, your crying oh my way" said Tsyirea said. "I've never seen Aonung cry before," Roxto said. "guys cut it out I'm just really happy I have my mate" he responded

(after an hour of hanging out together everyone made their way to their hut expert for Neteyam, and Aonung. Neteyam got dressed in the outfit his sister gave him for his birthday and then presented himself to Aonung, the two boys held each other embracing each other touching and feeling)

"you don't know how badly I've been wanting you ever since our first kiss," Aonung said. Netyam then pushes Aonung onto the bed and sat on his lap, his tail wagging excitedly. "now you can have me" Neteyam said seductively.

( smut scene)

(the two boys then start to passionately kiss each other and tighten their embrace with one another. Aonung then flips Neteyam onto the bed and starts to kiss down Navi's body. Neteyam starts to make small pleasure noises. Aonung then continued by leaving a small bit mark on Neteyam's thighs as he pulls down the boy's skirt)

(Neteyam then yanked Aonung onto the bed leaving Neteyam bottomless on top of Aonung, he could feel the boy's bulge rubbing against his butt, Neteyam then starts to kiss down the body and then slowly takes off Aonung's Bottom.

(He starts to kiss the boy's dick slowly up and down, he then starts to suck on the tip leaving Anoungg to moan loudly)

Does that feel good Ma nung" Neteyam said as contuies while Aonung continued enjoying the feeling and touch 

(after a while of taking things slow the boys removed the rest of their clothing as they are completely Naked now, they then connect their braids, The feeling of the connection made both boys moan loud as they finally felt the connection towards one another, Aonung the pushed himself into Neteyam causing the young boy to hiss from the pleasure. The two kiss and hold each other tight as the Neteyam ride Aonung )

(after two hours the boys release on and in each other causing Neteyam to fall on Aonung from exhaustion. they looked and smiled at each other with love in their eyes, After getting some energy back the boys get up to take a shower and then make their way to bed where they cuddled each other and different of to sleep)

Comment

··