Star And (Y/n) Come to Earth

"Far, far away, in a magical land called Mewni, lived two princesses – Star and (Y/n) Butterfly." "Rail slide!" Star and (Y/n) Butterfly slide down the staircase rail and break a floating crystal decoration. The portrait falls on top of her. She rips through it as she stands up, then helps (Y/n) up, and the chandelier tilts. "Some people have called us reckless and irresponsible just because..." Star and (Y/n) are in a cave, fighting monsters. "We fight monsters..." A unicorn is drinking from a creek. "...and tame wild unicorns." Star and (Y/n) land on the unicorn's back, and the unicorn rears up. "Yee-haw!" They shout. They ride the unicorn through Mewni, scaring some of the civilians. "We like to have fun! And we're about to have a whole lot more because today is our 14th birthday! And according to tradition, our mom the queen has to bestow upon us our greatest family heirloom: the royal magic wand!" 

King and Queen Butterfly wait for Star and (Y/n) in the throne room. The audience looks to the doors. Just before the guards open them, Star, (Y/n) and the unicorn crash through, scaring the audience. As the unicorn crashes through the rear wall, Star and (Y/n) jump off and land by their parents. "Now, girls, this wand is a big responsibility. If it falls into the hands of evil forces, the universe could be destroyed." Queen Moon said. The two grin at each and grab the wand, and it magically changes from a royal scepter into two magical wands. Star's is a light purple form with white wings, and (Y/n)'s is a (F/c) wand with a (w/s) on it. Star gasps. "Don't worry, Mom. We can handle it." She said. Later, Star and (Y/n) are looking distressed outside Mewni. Behind them, Mewni is on fire and its civilians are screaming in terror. Star and (Y/n) slowly shuffle away. At the castle, King and Queen Butterfly and Glossaryck observe through binoculars. "They can't handle it."

Time Skip

"Nooooo! We can be good. Please!" Star shouted. "Don't send us to St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses!" (Y/n) shouted. The two girls imagine being sent to St. Olga's Reform School on a conveyor belt while screaming. In reality Star and (Y/n) are still screaming while clinging to their mother's dress. "Sweethearts, we're not sending you there." King Butterfly said. "Oh!" Star and (Y/n) said. "...Yet." Queen Butterfly said. "We're sending you to train in a safer dimension; a place called Earth." King Butterfly said. "Earth?" The girls asked. Queen Moon pushes Star and (Y/n) toward the carriage as they wail. "Manfred, open the portal." King Butterfly said. Manfred uses a pair of dimensional scissors to open a portal. The carriage moves through it as Star looks forlorn. (Y/n) sighs. " Goodbye, Mewni." She said. Buff Frog appears from behind a bush and laughs evilly.

Time Skip

A teenager takes a photo of one of the manticores with his smartphone. The manticore roars at him, and he runs away. Inside Principal Skeeves' office, King and Queen Butterfly talk with the principal. "So you say you're from another dimension." Principal Skeeves said. The office lights flicker on and off. The king, queen, and principal look to Star and (Y/n), who're toying with the light switch. "And you said there was no magic on Earth." Star said. "I'd say this says otherwise." (Y/n) said. "Yeah... this isn't gonna work." Skeeves said. King Butterfly presents a chest of riches, and dollar signs appear in Skeeves' eyes. "They are gonna love it here!" He said. Star and (Y/n) continue to mess with the light switch. "They're going to need a guide." King Butterfly said. Marco is in his classroom working on a sheet of paper. "Marco Diaz, to the principal's office. Marco Diaz, to the principal's office." Skeeves said over the P.A. system. Marco smiles. " Oooooh... looks like someone's in trouble. 

So, I guess everyone who voted me "Safest Kid" must be feeling pretty embarrassed right about now." He said. Miss Skullnick is painting her toenails. "Do I need a hall pass?" He asked. "Would you just go already?!" She snapped. Marco slowly shuffles out of the room. Star and (Y/n) Butterfly are outside the principal's office. Marco shortly joins them. "Marco! I want you to meet our new foreign exchange students – Star and (Y/n) Butterfly." Skeeves said. (Y/n) waves shyly, meanwhile Star presses the button on a water fountain. When a spout of water appears, she backs away in fear and growls. "Huh?" Marco asked. "I need a responsible, never-take-chances type to keep an eye on them, and who better than you, the safe kid?" Skeeves asked. "What?! No-no-no-no! I am completely wrong for this. I'm a misunderstood bad boy." Marco said. Skeeves pinches Marco's cheek. "You're adorable! Now I'm off to the ice cream shop. Daddy's getting all 52 flavors!" He walks away.