Royal Pain

Orange slide tubes coil in and out of the house exterior. Marco walks through the second-floor hallway and yawns. "Morning, Marco!" Star and (Y/n) said. "Hey." He greeted. He then yelped and screamed as he steps in a pool of water and slides into the slide. His panicked screaming turns into excited laughing. He eventually splashes into a pool in the living room. "Oh, that was awesome!" Marco said. Seven laser puppies occupy the pool with Marco. Star and (Y/n) run in wearing a green bathing suit. "I know, right? Stairs are so boring." Star said. "Heh-heh. I hope my parents don't flip when they see this." Marco said. "I'm flipping!" Mr. Diaz flips into the pool. "Dad!" Marco scolded. "Relax, son. This is like the perfect getaway without actually getting away!" Mr. Diaz laughs. A dolphin appears under Mr. Diaz and carries him away. "Oh boy!" He said. "I love living here! If our parents found out we've been using magic for stuff like this..." (Y/n) said. "About that... This was cool, but next time, maybe a little heads up? Okay? Wet socks are a form of torture in some countries." Marco said. The doorbell rings. "I'll get it!" Star answers the door. On the other side of the door, King River rides on the shoulders of one of his royal manservants. One blows a horn. "Oh, hey, Dad. ...Dad?!" Star asked. "Hello—" Star slams the door before King River and his manservant can enter. "Did you say Dad?! Oh, no! I need to hide everything!" (Y/n) said. The water slide is in the shape of a giant octopus. Marco stands next to the pool while Mr. Diaz swims in the pool. A mermaid sits on the left upper ledge. There's a submarine surfaces from beneath the pool. Magical lights and sounds come from inside. Star opens the door again wearing her regular green blouse. The living room is back to normal. "What a pleasant surprise!" Star said. (Y/n) laughs nervously. "What brings you here unexpectedly?" She asked. "Well, I was in the neighborhood and... Agh. Who am I kidding? You mother, has banished me from the castle." King River said. "What did you do?" Star asked. "Nothing! I just left a garment or two laying around." King River enters the house. His manservant follows while dragging in his heavy luggage. "I thought perhaps, I could stay here for a day while this blows over." He said. Mr. Diaz hugs King River from behind. "Of course you can stay here. You are familiar. You can watch the kids while me and the wifey actually get away. ¡Hasta mañana!"

"Ah, good show!" A laser puppy appears in King River's beard. "Huh? Oh, hello—" The laser puppy shoots King River's eyes with lasers and he screams. King River's beard bursts into flames and smolders. "Girls, if your mother was here and knew you were using your wands inappropriately, she would send you straight to St. Olga's. ...But I'm not your mother! I rather enjoy destructive magical puppies." King River said. "This visit is actually gonna be fun then!" Star said. "Father-Daughters Day!" King River said. (Y/n) grabs King River by the mustache and drags him around the house. "Tour time!" She said. King River laughs. "Hey, guys, hold up. I'm gonna go change my socks. Ugh, it's like I'm walking in pudding." Marco said. Star opens the door to hers and (Y/n)'s bedroom. "Check out our room." She said. "Ooh-hoo-hoo-hoo!" King River said. Various magical creatures occupy the room, including living clouds, monkeys, a goblin, a flying snail, a six-legged poodle eating a bag of chips, a bearded gnome, a beanbag monster, a clown, a teddy bear with an eyepatch, and Flying Pig. In a small ring, Flying Pig and the eye patched teddy bear have a pillow fight. "Get him!" "Get him!" "Get him!" "Gut him like a fish!" Kevin said. "I got twenty bucks on Teddy!" A gnome said. "Hi, Star and (Y/n)!" All of them said. "I'm Kevin. I'm new!" Kevin said. "Magnificent!" King River said. "If you like this, let us show you the most magical room in the whole house." (Y/n) drags King River toward the bathroom by his beard. "The bathroom!" Star said. King River gasps. He approaches the toilet. "What a glorious throne!" He sits on the toilet.

"Why does it have a hole?" He asked. "Um, humans put things in there and flush 'em down." (Y/n) said. "Flush? What's a flush?" King River turns the lever on the toilet, and it flushes. He watches in awe as the water swirls down in the bowl. "My word! Where does the water go?" He asked. "Nobody knows. It's one of Earth's greatest mysteries." Star said. King River grabs the toilet paper. "Does this go in it?" He asked. "All the time." (Y/n) said. King River flushes the toilet paper and gasps. King River races to the other side of the bathroom and returns with a toothbrush. "This?' He asked. "I don't see why not." Star said. King River flushes the toothbrush while Star and (Y/n) watch with a wide smile. King River holds a toilet brush. "This?" He asked. "Go for it...!" (Y/n) said. "This?" King River asked. "Sure!" Star said. "This? King River asked. "Yup!" (Y/n) said. "This?" King River asked. "Go ahead!" Star said. "What are they doing in there?" Marco asked. The toilet starts to overflow with water from all the stuff King River is trying to flush, such as Flying Pig. King River laughs, holding a bowling ball. "This?!" He asked. "Do it!" (Y/n) said. King River flushes the bowling ball. Marco approaches the bathroom door. The laser puppy still chews on his sock. Marco picks up the laser puppy as (Y/n), Star and King River race out of the bathroom. The toilet has a multitude of items shoved into it. "Hey, Marco!" Star said. "Love the bathroom!" King River said. "Thanks. What's next on the itinerary for the d—" The overflowing toilet water reaches Marco's feet and he wails.