Marco Grows a Beard

"Star! (Y/n)! Hurry up!" Marco shouted. "We're coming!' Star panted. Star and (Y/n) ride over to Marco atop Cloudy, with heart creatures from their wands floating around them. "Hey, Cloudy, can you put us down?" (Y/n) asked. "Sure thing, (Y/n)." She said. A rainbow extends from the cloud, and Star and (Y/n) slide down. "Thanks, guys. You're the best." Star said. "We love you, Star and (Y/n)." Cloudy said. (Y/n) pulls out her wand. "Love you too." (Y/n) zaps the magical creatures and they fade away, screaming. Star then works the combination on her locker, wand between her teeth. "Can you two do anything without magic?" Marco asked. "Sunshine Locker Slap!" Star said. With a blast from her wand, a minotaur appears and rams into Star's locker, taking its door off. He high-fives Star, the door still stuck to his horns. "Love you, Star." He runs off, squealing. "Mm." Marco said, unimpressed. 

(Y/n) waves her arms around as she attempts to imitate Marco. "You use too much magic, ah-ah-ah, blah-blah-blah-blah-blah." She blows a raspberry, and Star laughs. Jackie Lynn Thomas rides by on her skateboard. "Hey, Marco!" She said. Marco waves, while Jackie stops at Blake's locker. Blake also has stubble on his face. "Hey, Blake. Sweet beard." Jackie said. "Eh, thanks, Jackie. I grew it last night." He said. Marco looks dejected. "It's so full." Jackie said. "One night? I've been working on mine for weeks." Marco said. Star comes up behind Marco. "Well, do you know what the quickest way to grow a beard is?" She asked. "Is it..." Marco began, but she interrupted. "It's magic!" She makes a flying horse instantly appear, high-fiving it. "Magic...!" It flies away. "I'll stick with my peach fuzz, thanks. This may not be much, but it's mine." Marco said. "I can't argue with that." (Y/n) shrugged. "Marco, (Y/n) and I got magic wands. We might as well use them." Star said. She blasts her face with it, resulting in a beard on her face and a platypus on top of her head. "Sometimes there's a sense of satisfaction in doing things yourself." Marco said. He starts to walk away. Star and (Y/n) run after him, the platypus falling to the floor. "Let me put a beard on you! Zap-zap-zap-zap-zap..." Star said. "Star, he doesn't want that." (Y/n) said. "Listen to your sister!" Marco said sternly.

Time Skip

Marco stands before the bathroom mirror, more stubble on his face this time. "I did it. I grew a beard! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!" Marco cheers. "Wow Marco, you're very patriotic, huh?" (Y/n) joked playfully with a smirk. "Ha, ha, (Y/n)." Marco said sarcastically. "Congratulations, Marco. It looks really good on you." Star said smugly. (Y/n) turned to her and put her hands on her hips. "Sis... why are you making that face?" She asked. "What face? I don't make face." Star said. "You used magic on me, didn't you?" Marco accused. Star sweats more, blushing. "Star...?" (Y/n) asked. "Oh, come on, Star!" Marco said. "You come on! You look so good in your little beardy...!" Star said. "He wanted to grow it himself, Star! Why can't you just take "no" for an answer, sometimes?!" (Y/n) asked. "Oh come on! Why are you taking his side again?!" Star pouted. Marco picks up a razor. Sparkles appear near his beard and magical creatures fly out. His beard then begins to grow rapidly. "Girls?! My face!"

His beard grows enough to fill up the entire bathroom, more magical creatures flying out. Marco's beard shoots out the windows and wraps around the house. Star and (Y/n) fall outside as well, tangled in a strand of the beard and hanging upside down. They run over to inspect the beard. "Star!" (Y/n) scored angrily. "Okay! Okay! Don't worry, I'll fix it! It's nothing a little magic can't fix." Star reaches for her wand. "Sparkle Razor Shave!" She said. "Uh, Star?" (Y/n) asked. (Y/n) points, revealing she's pulled out a taquito instead. "Oh, that's a taquito." She shoves it in her mouth and eats it. "Hmm. But where's my wand? Gotta be around here somewhere." She turns in circles looking for it, then grows more frantic. "Where is it?!" She dives in and out of the piles of hair, to no success. "(Y/n), do you have yours?!" Star asked. (Y/n) searched her pockets, then became frantic when she realized she didn't. "Oh no! I don't have mine either!" She said. "Wands! Wands! Aah, we must have dropped them in the bathroom when Marco's beard exploded! Okay. Think, Star. What would a normal person without a wand do?" Star asked herself. Star's imagination sequence appears in a cloud above her head: a dolphin creature in a dress shirt is sitting at a desk in front of a computer, slapping the keyboard with its flippers.