Brittney's Party

At Echo Creek Academy. Star and (Y/n) walk through the hallway with a big grin. "There they are!" A girl said. " Hey, Star and (Y/n)!' A boy said. "Hi, Star and (Y/n) Butterfly!" A girl said. "What's goin' on, girls?" A boy asked. "Star, (Y/n), will you be my science partners? Oops." The science kid drops a chemical beaker, causing a small explosion. "You bet!" Star said. "Star, (Y/n), I baked you a pie!" Chelsea said. "All right!" (Y/n) said. Moobs eats the pie. "Star, (Y/n), I ate the pie!" He said. "We knew you would!" Star and (Y/n) high-five them. "Star, (Y/n), I wallpapered my locker with pictures of you." StarAnd(Y/n)Fan13 said. "That's weird... 'cause we wallpapered our lockers with pictures of you!" Star and (Y/n) open their lockers to show her, then both high five her. "Yeah!" They said. "Star! (Y/n)! Oh, please zap me! Please, please, please!" Carlos said. "Oh, yeah." (Y/n) uses her wand to turn Carlos into a piñata. "Gracias, (Y/n)! No wonder everyone's your amigo!" He said. "Aw, thanks!" She said. 

"Olé!" He said. A banner appears behind Carlos that reads "¡FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!" Janna, Lars, and other kids appear with bats. "Oh, yeah! Hit him!" Someone shouted. Star and (Y/n) approach a line of students as bat strikes are heard. "Ooh, a line! I love lines!" Star hops up and down. "Why are we in line?" (Y/n) asked. "Only for the most important social event of the year – Brittney Wong's birthday party!" Sabrina points up to a blimp that reads "BRITTNEY WONG'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! NO LOSERS ALLOWED!" "Ooh!" Star said. Brittney Wong hands out party invitations. "No. No. No. Yes. No. Ye... No. Bleh! No!" She said. "You're right. I wouldn't invite me either." Moobs walks away. Sabrina whimpers. "Yes." Brittney said. "I'm in. I'm in! I'm-in-I'm-in-I'm-in-I'm-in...!" Sabrina sighs, and passes out. "Pfft! Ew, Star and (Y/n) "Butterface"? You are invited when pigs fly!" She laughs as (Y/n) glares at her. Star uses her wand to make a flying pig which oinks. Brittney gasps. "Problem solved." Star said, and (Y/n) snickered. "Anything for you, Star." The pig said. Brittney groans, and swats at the flying pig. "Flying pig don't need this." The pig snorts, and flies away. Brittney whips hair at Star and (Y/n). "Hmph!" Then walks away. "We're going to her party..." Star mumbled.

Time Skip

At sunset, Star, dressed in a pink party gown, drags Marco and (Y/n) out to the sidewalk. (Y/n)'s looks just like Star's, but is green. "It's so weird that Brittney invited us to her birthday." Marco said. "I have a feeling she didn't." (Y/n) said. "Of course she did! All she wanted was a flying pig." Star gasps. "The party bus!" She said. "Party bus?" Marco asked. Brittney's party bus approaches from down the street. "But I get carsick." Marco said. "It's not a car. It's a bus." Star said. The party bus passes (Y/n), Star and Marco. "Rabbit Rocket Blast!" Star rockets herself, her sister and Marco onto the roof of the bus. Marco screams. Buff Frog spies on Star and (Y/n) from a tree branch through binoculars. "Huh?" He asked. Brittney sings karaoke, and her party guests cover their ears.

I send texts straight to your heart
You replied, baby, that's a start
Saw your zit, I knew it was the end
Sorry, honey, I have to de-friend
Ooooh...

(Y/n), Star and Marco crash inside through the ceiling. Brittney gasps. "See? That was way more fun than taking the stairs. Oh, sweet! A little, tiny hat. Cool. I can make those." Star makes a tiny hat for herself and (Y/n) that matches Brittney's. "Star and (Y/n) Butterfly." She drops the microphone. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Nothin' yet. We just got here." (Y/n) said. Marco does pushups on the party bus floor. "One... Two... Three... One... Two..." he said. "Marco, what are you doing?" Jackie asked. Marco does a prolonged gasp, thinking. "Jackie Lynn Thomas? Play it cool." He thought to himself. The bus lurches to a stop. Marco gags, backing away slowly. "Let me sing you some birthday tunes with my mouth sounds." Star starts beatboxing badly causing (Y/n) to laugh. "Driver, pull over this bus at once!" Brittney shouted. "Lady, I can't. We're in bumper-to-bumper traffic. You're gonna have to wait until the next exit." The driver said. Brittney scoffs. "This is why I told my dad I wanted a party jet. Hmph." She said. "I can't drive a jet." The driver said. "Okay. Now, to my invited guests, who wants to watch me open my presents?" She asked. There's a pause.