Quest Buy

In the bathroom, Marco combs his hair while lightly humming. "Perfect." (Y/n) glanced at him from trying to figure out how to use a hair brush. "How in the world do you use this thing?" She asked, stroking it through the air and turning it upside down. Marco snorted, and gently positioned her hand over her hair. "There, now brush." (Y/n) carefully did as he said, and to her surprise the brush went through gently. "Ooh..." Star's hairdryer blows on him, making his hair messy. Star is using her magic wand to brush and blow-dry her hair at the same time. "Hey, you know the rules. Keep your stuff on your side of the counter." Marco picks up his minivac and vacuums some items on Star's side of the bathroom counter, including her wand charger. "Is it that hard to just be a little organized?" He asked. "Don't get her started," (Y/n) said, blasting her hair into braided pigtails, "Back in Mewini, her side of the bedroom was messier then this. Just imagine this bathroom, but ten times worse." Marco stared at her in confusion. "I'm organized. My mess is here, and... well, that's pretty much my system." Star said, ignoring (Y/n)'s comment about the messy room. Star's wand crackles and fizzles before powering down. "Huh?" Star opens her wand's front compartment, revealing a very exhausted and starved-looking unicorn on a treadmill, as music box music plays off-key and winds down. (Y//n)'s wand crackles and fizzles before powering down. "Huh?" Her hairdryer, shampoo bottle, and hairbrush fall to the floor. (Y/n) quickly threw down her wand, and grabbed Star's shampoo bottle before it hit the ground. She gently set it on the counter. "What's wrong with this thing? Hmm... Better check under the hood." (Y/n) picked up hers and did the same. Her eyes widened in horror. A very exhausted and starved-looking unicorn was on a treadmill, as a music box music plays off-key and winds down. "Oh, no." Star closes the wand and turns it around, revealing a half-empty power gauge. "Have you seen my charger? I know it's around here somewhere." Star looks around the counter and under the sink for her charger. "Where did you last see it?" Marco asked.

(Y/n) dived out of the way, but the hair dryer managed to braze her arm. She winced and quickly put her arm under cold water. "Watch where your throwing hot stuff!" (Y/n) said, examining the small burn on her arm. "Sorry! Ah! Where is that stupid thing?!" Star asked. "Star, calm down!" Marco dodges a flail. "Star!" Then dodges a sword. "This is why you gotta get organized." He said. Marco opens his cabinet and reveals well-organized and labeled shelves of bathroom items. "See? With my system, nothing ever gets lost. Nothing's ever out of place." Marco said. "This is serious!" She points to the wand power gauge. "You have to recharge wands with magical energy. If it goes to skull, it'll be dead forever!" The hearts on Star's cheeks change into skulls. "Can't you just buy another charger?" Marco asked. The skulls on Star's cheeks change into light bulbs. "Of course! They sell them at Quest Buy." She said. "Quest Buy?" Marco asked. "You'll see." (Y/n) said. With her wand in her mouth, Star opens a portal with her dimensional scissors and drags Marco and her sister through it. (Y/n), Star and Marco exit the other side of the portal and land in a giant store. "Welcome to Quest Buy!" Star said. "Attention, Quest Buy shoppers. We have a red-ticket special. 25% off of all things that murder." A Sloth clerk said over the P.A. system. The sloth clerk in the announcing booth is grabbed by a giant centipede monster. "Ow!" "Whoa..." Marco said. A fish-like sample server holds a tray of two disgusting-looking vials in front of Marco's face. "Sample? Either take a sample or leave a sample. Up to you." He said. "Gross." Marco said. Star's and (Y/n)'s wands gauge drops to two bars of power. "We gotta hurry! You can talk to the creepy salesman later, Marco!" (Y/n) urged. "Gnome repellent? Extra-strength ghost heads? How do you find anything in this place?" Marco asked, while looking at the shelves. "It only looks messy. Legend says that the founders of Quest Buy had an ancient cryptic system of symbols they used to organize the store. Some have gone mad trying to decipher it!" Star said. "I finally got it! Housewares is that way!" A goblin laughs excitedly, and runs into a wall, then whimpers. "If there's a system here, I'm gonna use it to find the best route to the charger department." Marco said. "Lucky for you, I myself know my way around here pretty well myself, if I do say so myself. I think I just said too many "myself"'s." (Y/n) said.