Fortune Cookies

Star throws a punch and Three-eyed Potato Baby, Buff Frog, and Beard Deer fall over. (Y/n), Star and Marco stand side by side, dodging attacks and blasting spells. Ludo watches the battle from atop a nearby rock. "How are you losing?! You guys have, like, 200 pounds on them!" Ludo shouted. (Y/n), Star and Marco, blast Beard Deer in his pants as he cries. "At least hit her with a rock or something!" Ludo shouted. Bearicorn roars and throws a pebble at (Y/n)'s head. She doesn't budge. Ludo lets out a frustrated groan. "Woo-hoo!" Star shouted. After bouncing off a two-headed monster, Star jumps onto a cactus. "Off the cactus, over the tree! Nothin' but net!" Star fires a Dagger Crystal Heart Attack. It ricochets off a cactus and into the back of the giraffe monster's neck. "Told you I could do it." (Y/n) smiles and gives Star a dollar bill. She turns around to see several monsters approaching in a line. 

"Double or nothing! One narwhal blast, seven monsters!" She said. Star smiles and bows. (Y/n) holds up her wand. "Mega narwhal blast!" The spell knocks out the rest of the monsters and Ludo screams. "After a victory like this, there's only one thing to do: get Chinese food!" Marco said. "Ooh, Chinese food!" Star said. The three walk away. "We have no idea what that is." (Y/n) said. Ludo is still underneath Three-eyed Potato Baby and groans angrily. Ludo and Bearicorn stand next to a vending machine while Ludo hollers in complete anger. "You guys are USELESS!!!!" Ludo shouted. Three-eyed Potato Baby hovers over the water cooler, with the Boo Fly stuck inside. The two-headed monster's right head has forks in his eyes. The giraffe monster plays a guitar. The warthog monster has a baguette in his nose. Big Chicken accidentally knocks over the coffeemaker. An orange lizard monster sits on top of the refrigerator. Bearicorn tries inserting a dollar into the vending machine, but it keeps rejecting the dollar. "You're always screwing up my brilliant plans! I need someone who can wrangle you imbeciles." Ludo slaps Bearicorn's hand. " Oh, go get change!" He snapped. Three-eyed Potato Baby gets water from the water cooler as the Boo Fly floats inside.

Time skip

Star and (Y/n) are holding chopsticks. "Delicious! And it's so fun eating with these tiny wands!" Star imitates a laser. Mrs. Liao puts a plate of fortune cookies on Star and Marco's table. "Oh, and there's cookies too!" (Y/n) quickly eats a cookie and spits out the paper. "Bleh. I don't like the filling." She said. "These are fortune cookies. They can magically predict the future." Marco said. "What?! No way!" Star said. Marco eats a cookie. "A friend will greet you with a smile." He read. "Aww, how sweet." (Y/n) smiles at him and Marco gasps. "See? The cookies know all." He said. "No, it can't be." Star breaks her cookie. "Think positive and good luck will come your way." She said. Mrs. Liao passes the table with a box of fortune cookies. Star jumps out of her seat and goes up to her. "More cookies!" Star said. "They're stale." Mrs. Liao said. "Gimme!" Mrs. Liao gives Star the cookies. "You're a weird girl." She walks away. "Wow, sis. Good luck did come your way." (Y/n) said. "What about you, (Y/n)? What did yours say?" Marco asked. "Oh, uh..." (Y/n) takes out her fortune. "You'll receive help from a friend soon." She read. "Help? I don't need hel-" (Y/n) suddenly tripped and fell over with a yelp, but Marco quickly caught her and she smiled with embarrassment. "Oh, heh, thanks, Marco." She said. "Ooh! Looks like you got help after all!" Star squealed. "Yup." Marco smiled. Star holds the cookies up to her face with a frozen smile. "...Star?" Marco asked.

Time Skip

at Ludo's Castle, job applicants are waiting to be interviewed including a short monster with a lot of eyes, a horned bird, a cute pudgy jackalope, a snake in a bowtie, a large muscular monster, and a female cyclops applying lipstick. In an office, Ludo interviews a six-eyed, four-armed monster in a greasy shirt. His eye twitches. On his desk are a Star and (Y/n) Butterfly-shaped pencil holders, making it look like Star and (Y/n) are impaled with two pencils, and a Newton's cradle with skulls. "Eh, previous job experience? Nope. No one's ever been dumb enough to hire me." The first one said. The second monster had a long, thin neck and a large head. "Weaknesses? I don't have any." His head falls to the left. The third one is a female pig-like monster with horns. "How am I under pressure? Awesome!" She said. "Hmm, is that so?" Ludo asked. She begins to tremble. "Uh, yeah. Um, w-why? Did you hear otherwise? I can't take it anymore!" She screams, and jumps out the window. The fourth monster is a fluffy monster with curly horns. Ludo's eye twitches harder.