Match Maker

Star tosses her magic wand up and down. "I like red, I like hoodies. So I bought a dozen of them." Marco said. " Hey, it's those magic girls!" Justin said. A large group of students and the school janitor pass by Star and Marco, saying hello to Star and (Y/n). "Hi, new friends! Hi! Everyone's so cool here, Marco." Star said. "Yeah! It makes me wish our parents had tossed us out of the castle years ago." (Y/n) agreed. "Oh, you haven't even met the coolest guys." Marco said. Alfonzo and Ferguson are standing next to some lockers. "Alfonzo and Ferguson." He said. "Quick, here she comes!" Alfonzo said. Ferguson lifts up his shirt to reveal a face drawn on his stomach. A girl walks past and looks repulsed. Ferguson moves his stomach to make it look like it's talking. "Hey, hey. Are those books? Where are you going with those books? Do you like to read—" The girl slaps Ferguson's face, slaps his stomach's face, and walks away. "Oh, dear." Alfonzo said. "They're usually cooler." Marco said. "I need to fix Ferguson up." Star said. "No." Marco said. (Y/n), Star and Marco hear rolling wheels and look left. 

Jackie Lynn Thomas does a kickflip on her skateboard and rolls through the halls. Marco gasps. Marco has hearts in his eyes. "Jackie Lynn Thomas!" Marco said. Jackie skates past (Y/n), Star and Marco. "Hey, Star and (Y/n) Butterfly!" She said. "Hi, Jackie!" The two said. (Y/n) then gasps. "We need to fix you up." She said. "What?!" Marco asked. "Oh, come on. We're almost as good at matchmaking as we are with magic." Star accidentally blasts Marco's face with magic, leaving him with a burnt face and frizzy hair with a bald spot. One strand of hair is on fire. "I'm good." He said. Later, Star and (Y/n) are sitting next to each other in class. Star draws on her desk. "Hey sis! Look-look-look-look-look! It's my name! It's my name! With a star inside a butterfly and two hearts. And a spider." Star said. Miss Skullnick slams a test paper on Star's desk, and she looks annoyed. She hands out test papers to the rest of the class. "As you can see, class, most of you have done a pathetic job. Ooh, well Miss. (Y/n) Butterfly actually got a C+, but the rest of you did a pathetic job!" She shouted. (Y/n) beamed with pride. "A C for congratulations!" Star gave her a thumbs up.

"Not me! I got an "F" for "fantastic"!" Star said. "That's an "F" for "fail"." Marco said. "Huh?" Star frowned. "What? You don't have tests on Mewni?" Marco asked. (Y/n) snorted, and he turned to give her a questioning look. "Uh... So what grade did you get?" Star asked. Marco holds up his test paper. "Only the best grade you can get: A-plus with a smiley face." He said. "Ooh... I want the best one too!" Star walks up to Miss Skullnick. Marco tries to stop her and fails. "Wait, don't!" Marco shouted. Miss Skullnick writes on the chalkboard. "Oh, Miss Skullnick!" Star said in a sing song voice. Miss Skullnick crushes the chalk in her hand and turns to Star with a growl. "Hey, Skullzy! Can you please do me a teeny favor and turn my "F" into an "A"?" Star asked. "You're whining about a lousy grade? I finally got a guy with a boat, and he left me at the dock!" Skullnick shouted. "The dock?" Star asked. "The dock isn't the important part!" Skullnick shouted. Star nibbles on her wand. "I guess I'm doomed to dry land." Skullnick said. "I got it! I'll cast a spell to get you the perfect guy, 

and you can give me the perfect grade!" Star said. "What?!" Skullnick asked. "Man Magnet..." Star began. "Wait!" Skullnick shouted. "...Love Storm!" Star transforms Miss Skullnick into a hideous green-skinned troll. The students gasp. "Star, what did you do?!" Marco asked, and (Y/n) giggled hysterically. "I-I think I turned her into a troll." She said. "Wha...?" A student asked. "Star Butterfly rules!" Justin said. All the students cheer, with (Y/n) cheering the hardest. Skullnick screams. "I'm hideous!" She shouted. "Quick, change her back!" Marco shouted. "Oh, okay, yeah, right!" Star laughs nervously. "Okay, yeah... Lightning Change Back!" Skullnick screams as (Y/n), Marco, and Miss Skullnick vanish from the room. The students gasp. (Y/n), Star, Marco, and Miss Skullnick magically reappear in Star's and (Y/n)'s bedroom at the Diaz household. Skullnick screams and runs up and down the room. "Huh. Where are we?" Star asked. "You just zapped us back to the house!" Marco said. "That was awesome!" (Y/n) said. "Ohhhh... I wish I knew how I did that. It could really come in handy if I don't feel like using my legs." Star then smiles at (Y/n). "Thanks, sis!" Skullnick screams again. Buff Frog is watching from outside the window. Buff Frog laughs evilly.