The Banagic Incident

Star and (Y/n) are reading magazines in the bathtub. "No... No... Nope... Reading in the tub is not... a sure-fire fun way to spice up a dull day. Hmm... Today might be the day we face our biggest fear: Boredom..." Star said. "Maybe today is the day we renounce our vow to never have a dull day!" (Y/n) said. Both girls pick up their wands. "Today, we will look boredom in its eyes, those beady little black eyes, like tiny little black fists, we'll look into those eyes and we will say... Oh wait, never mind, what's this?" Star asked. (Y/n) rolls her eyes and looks at a magazine. "The Banagic Wand." She said. "Oh! Right! Earth's coolest magical treat." Star gasps. "Earth magic! We swear to baby dolphin giggles, we will find the Banagic Wand before this day is done... or die trying. Or our names aren't Star and (Y/n) Butterfly! As us as our witness, we'll never go bored again! And anything else we're supposed to say to make this official! 

Whoo-hoo!" Star grabs (Y/n)'s hand and runs away from the bathtub and then goes back to the bathtub. "I don't know where I'm going. Hmmm..." (Y/n) looks at the Banagic Wand page. "Ah, "As featured on TV." But we saw it in this magazine. Hmm. Aha! A riddle." (Y/n) said. Star laughs. "But we're terrible at riddles. Need Marco." She said. Marco inhales deeply as he is about to chop a plank of wood. Star and (Y/n) suddenly replace the plank of wood with themselves. "Marco!" They both shouted. Ah!" Shocked, Marco accidentally hits his face then falls down. "Earth magic. Look." (Y/n) said. "That thing from TV?" Marco asked. Star gasps. "You've seen it?" She asked. "Yeah, it's one of those late night commercials." Marco said. "So it does exist. To the TV!" (Y/n) said. "I can't. I've gotta get to my karate class." Marco said. Star pulls Marco to the TV and (Y/n) turns the TV on. "Your new kidney came from a werwolf." "Glitter Grenade Rewind." Star said. The TV rewinds. It then shows two kids on-screen. "It's so hot." The first kid said. "And I'm so bored." The second said. (Y/n), Star and Marco observe the commercial. "What are they gonna do?" (Y/n) asked. "The Banagic Wand! It's a little bit of banana, and a little lot of magic. Designed by leading freeze-ologists, the Banagic Wand uses state-of-the-art molecular ice-stronomy to frostulate your sizzle zones and CHILL YOU OUT!!!" The announcer said. "Mmm." The second kid said. "I'm totally chilled out." The first one said.

"There's enough Banagic fun "For all my friends to enjoy". The second kid said. All the kids scream happily. "Friendship magic." Star said. "Available at better stores near you." The announcer said. "Better stores?" (Y/n) asked. "Supplies are limited! Get yours now!" The announcer said. Star gasps. "Supplies are limited. Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!" Star puts a bike helmet on Marco and throws him out the door. (Y/n) puts one on too and follows. "I can't. I have karate. Today we're learning how to channel our emotions." Marco said. "To a better store near us!" (Y/n) said with excitement. "Did you hear anything I just said?" Marco asked. "A little bit of banana, a little lot of magic." Star and (Y/n) sung. "Girls, I can't go now. And I'm not sure either of you have a firm enough grasp on Earth culture to go on your own." Marco said. The girls go to the mailman. "Hey, get out of our yard box, you scoundrel!" Star shouted. "Yeah! Hide your dragon eggs somewhere else. Okay, we're ready. Let's go." (Y/n) said. 

Marco groans. "Marco, we're not moving. You push these little thingies with your feet. Honestly, Marco, sometimes I wonder if you have a firm grasp on this Earth stuff." Star said, and (Y/n) snickered. Marco paddles the bike slowly. "Oh, too slow. Bunny Rocket Blast!" (Y/n) propels the bike and its occupants to the plaza where the Karate Dojo is. Star kicks the Dojo's door open and sees all the Karate stuff inside. "Karate class? Marco, we don't have time for detours. The commercial said we have to hurry while supplies last. Focus on the quest." Star said. "This is where I'm going. Karate. I am not going with you two." Marco said. "Dear, sweet Marco. We commend him for making it this far on the journey, and vow to complete the quest in his honor. Good-bye, sweet Marco." (Y/n) said. Her and Star cartwheel out of Karate class and into the Record store. They then look around, noticing the cashier and quickly hide. They peek on a beardy, fanged cashier. "The store is guarded by a werewolf." Star said. The girls go to the cashier. "We wish you no harm, werewolf. All we seek is the Banagic Wand. Is this a better store?" (Y/n) asked. "Uh, better than what?" He asked. Star and (Y/n) both groan in frustration. "More riddles. I wish Marco was still with us." Star said. "Me too." (Y/n) agreed.